Residencia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Sep 2017 10:02 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi I'm about finally for residencies however I'm slightly confused about it . I've been told to get a S1 form which will entitle me to health care here in Spain. on the other hand but private health insurance . Looking on DWP website doesn't help in the slightest can't make head nor fail of it. I am not at retirement age of that helps!!!!

Thanks Â đŸ˜”

Like 0      
10 Sep 2017 10:36 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

RobertoÂŽs avatar

I'm slightly confused about your question ("I'm about finally for residencies"????) but then I seem to remember your post about registering a car in Spain was slightly confusing too.

Assuming you mean that you are ready to register on the EU citizens register - if you intended remaining in Spain permanently, you should have done that within the first three months after your arrival. If you are below state retirement age and not on any benefits, you are unlikely to qualify for an S1, and will need to prove to the Spanish authorities that you have private medical cover, and sufficient funds / income to support yourself. 

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 1      
10 Sep 2017 11:13 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Oops typo I'm afraid I'm glad the S1 is out of the way thanks I'll now be able to get the private health care to go forward with my residencies 

Thanks For Your Help

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

AIR CON meters - 0 posts
long term rental agents in Nerja - 4 posts
Rental in montanosa - 4 posts
Movistar/Telefonica - 9 posts
Mobile Home - 4 posts
English speaking gestor in Murcia or Fortuna - 0 posts
La Renta 2017 - 3 posts
Uk Tv free - 1 posts
Flooding - 0 posts
Perritos de raza pura Bulldog francés listo. - 0 posts
Hoping to move to Spain. Help! :) - 6 posts
Tax advice please renting through summer. - 3 posts
How are bridge Clubs taxed in Spain - 3 posts
Break - 3 posts
Looking for accomodation in Mijas or Estepona f end October - 0 posts
Why are repossession procedures stopped in Spain? - 45 posts
stray dog at Los terrazas del la torre golf - 1 posts
EHIC's hidden probelm - 47 posts
Floor clause with Solbank? - 2 posts
RETIREMENT - 59 posts
Advice for a winter stay in Spain - 8 posts
Spanish builder needed for renovation - playa flamenca - 0 posts
Escape for the Winter- BBC Television Series Wants You! - 13 posts
BBC Television Series Escape for the Winter ! - 0 posts
SPANISH JUSTICE PART 2 - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x