Rental in montanosa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Sep 2017 2:14 PM by Lizziegates Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

we are hoping to buy in Hondon Valley at some stage fairly soon but would like to rent for up to three months this year.

has anyone a small property on Montanosa which they could rent to us for the autumn? My daughter - 36 years old but long term unwell with ME - finds the climate particularly beneficial. We should be very grateful for any help and advice re renting.

best wishes, LizzieGates

Like 0      
11 Sep 2017 9:59 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1889 posts Send private message

Do you both intend becoming residents of Spain.. ( living full time in the country ).


This message was last edited by windtalker on 11/09/2017.

Like 0      
11 Sep 2017 11:31 AM by Lizziegates Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Thank you for responding. My daughter would like to become resident in Spain. I would be a frequent visitor. Why do you ask?

Like 0      
11 Sep 2017 11:59 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1889 posts Send private message

You should look in to the level of care that the Spanish NHS has to offer your daughter... Currently if you are under  UK retirement age will need to have paid in to the Spanish NI system ...currently this is only possible by coming self employed or getting a full time job with an employer ....your EHIC will no longer be valid if you become a resident of Spain as it is only available to Full time UK residents ...the only other way foreword for you is to pay for private Health Care ...l wish your daughter well... and hope it all work's out for you both good luck enjoy The sun.

Maybe a quick phone call to your local M.S society will clarify the situation explaining your daughters long term in tensions.


Like 3      
11 Sep 2017 1:39 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1181 posts Send private message

Not quite. The S1 also covers those registered as disabled. I know the ME association were submitting evidence for people with ME to claim disability benefits but I've been out of the loop now for over 7 years so not sure if it counts.


Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Movistar/Telefonica - 9 posts
Mobile Home - 4 posts
English speaking gestor in Murcia or Fortuna - 0 posts
La Renta 2017 - 3 posts
Uk Tv free - 1 posts
Flooding - 0 posts
Perritos de raza pura Bulldog francés listo. - 0 posts
Hoping to move to Spain. Help! :) - 6 posts
Tax advice please renting through summer. - 3 posts
How are bridge Clubs taxed in Spain - 3 posts
Break - 3 posts
Looking for accomodation in Mijas or Estepona f end October - 0 posts
Why are repossession procedures stopped in Spain? - 45 posts
stray dog at Los terrazas del la torre golf - 1 posts
EHIC's hidden probelm - 47 posts
Floor clause with Solbank? - 2 posts
RETIREMENT - 59 posts
Advice for a winter stay in Spain - 8 posts
Spanish builder needed for renovation - playa flamenca - 0 posts
Escape for the Winter- BBC Television Series Wants You! - 13 posts
BBC Television Series Escape for the Winter ! - 0 posts
Cleaning Job - 1 posts
Using the dt Playlist feature to get the Football channels you want! - 2 posts
List of Won cases on off plan refunds by Costaluz Lawyers/DeCastro so far in 2017 - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x