Vodafone Sim Card

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Simmo68 Star rating in Cheshire And Rafal. 25 posts Send private message

Simmo68´s avatar
I've noticed a few sites on the web offering Vodafone ES sims for around £30. Do you think they are worth the money, or is it better to get a sim while in Spain. I suppose the main advantage to having it before you go is that you will know your number before you go. Also how much is it to buy a sim in Spain. Any help would be great.

Like 0      
14 Sep 2007 6:29 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar
How important is it to know your number before you go? You can walk into any of the many mobile phone shops the day you arrive, and walk out with a pay as you go mobile (probably a cheap Motorola or something similar) complete with SIM card & phone number, for about €35. (euros!) You can then use the SIM card in any other open phone, and if you decide later to upgrade to a contract, you can probably bag yourself a fancy all-singing-all-dancing phone for nothing.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
14 Sep 2007 6:32 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

We recently bought a pay as you go mobile phone from "The Phone House" inside the Eroski store in Cartagena for 44Euros. This included 20 Euros credit on the phone.

Call charges back to the UK were only about 5 cents per minute.

It isn't an up to date flashy model but it will do the job.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 5:21 PM by petey52 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

I didn,t use my phone for a while and I lost my phone number and all my credit. And now I have to tell all my family and friends my new number. Its a pain

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 5:36 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Whats this got to do with agents fighting back?????

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 6:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Rixxy, the new policy on the forum is post what you want where you want, you should know.

Back to mobile phones... we have to top up every six months or lose facility, Simmo. We bought a Spanish SIM card for our UK mobile & it cost us around 25 euros with 18 euros credit on. Not much more to buy complete phone in Spain.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 10/9/2007.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 6:56 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Its just no one will see it unless they click onto the main thread which reads agents fight back - which would be a shame as theres good info on this one as well.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 7:14 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Yeah, Rixxy. I know that & you know that & I do tell folk, dont I ??? Don't I post endless links ? Don't I ?

For Simmo, why not post this in ..  err... general chat, I dunno where's best. There are so many references to mobiles in here. .

Maybe Justin could move it out of agents domain.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 10:03 PM by Simmo68 Star rating in Cheshire And Rafal. 25 posts Send private message

Simmo68´s avatar
Just been to complete and went to look at mobiles . You can get one for 38 euro's in Carrefour at Torrevieja.

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 5:32 PM by Lucy_GM Star rating in Spain. 20 posts Send private message

Generally SIM cards are cheaper in Spain, that´s right.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SOMEONE IS SELLING OUR PROPERTY ON EYEONSPAIN WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, DESPITE CONTACTING EYEONSPAIN SEVERALTIMES TO COMPLAIN, WITHOUT REPLY - 5 posts
new member - 3 posts
Insurance for property - 0 posts
Could someone help us with where to start looking please. - 14 posts
Hola.... again! - 6 posts
Are you thinking of coming over on an INSPECTION/FLYBY/ Tour? - 3 posts
cockroaches - 27 posts
Hi - 1 posts
The School in San Cayetano - 19 posts
your views on our uk tv quote...? - 16 posts
Wanted Short tem let near Mar Menor Murcia - 4 posts
Sim de-activation - 2 posts
Shot Guns/Firearms - 0 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 5 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 2 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 0 posts
OASIS HOTELS CORRALEJO FUERTEVENTURA - 1 posts
Writer and her well-behaved dog looking for winter rental in Marbella - 0 posts
UK Paramedic - 3 posts
Sunday Maket in General Torrevieja Area? - 3 posts
Sunday Market in General Torrevieja Area - 0 posts
Patsim - 0 posts
ohhhhh fed up - 12 posts
New Business - 1 posts
Alhaurin golf Costa del sol - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x