Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by pmsabogada Star rating. 47 posts Send private message

Hello.

I would like to contact with buyers in the following promotions (purchase from Mirador through Palmera), as there are serious problems and irregularities in them:

Fuente de Piedra (Phase I and II)
La Perla de Mirador
Villanueva del Rosario Link Detached Villas

Please, if you know someone buying in them or can pass me the details of some lawyers working in it, please contact me. The best idea is join together and make more pressure over them.

You can find a very interesting article about this subject (in Spanish), regarding the criminal claim that has been served against both companies recently about those promotions:

http://www.elpais.com/articulo/andalucia/Todo/catalogo/anomalias/elpepuespand/20070909elpand_9/Tes

You can find other article about the criminal claim in this online bulletin (“El Observador”) that shows real state irregularities, frauds and problems similar to this one:

Please, be very careful in your purchasing and do not sign any document, do not pay even an euro without the advising of a trustable lawyer (of course, not the one the real state suggests).

Many thanks.

patricia@pmsabogada.com

Like 0      
15 Sep 2007 9:48 PM by jay bee Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

hi yes there are lots of  legal actions taking place with these dev  the biggest group are the costa del sol action group, i think they may be the ones who have brought this criminal gharge

Like 0      
23 Dec 2007 11:57 AM by Jono1 Star rating in Vista Hermosa. 15 posts Send private message

Hi,

I had a lot of trouble with Palmera Properties (PP) over a developement called Balanegra in Almeria.  I paid a deposit €40392 to them in 2004. The problem was the developer did not have the proper licences to build and Palmera Properties lied to me and informed me over the phone that they had the licence on the wall of their office for all to see.  As I was in the UK at the time and I asked for a copy to be sent to me they promised they would do that, but then gave every excuse not to do it.

They also informed me that the developement had started!  I went to Spain a few weeks later on holiday and went to the site, there was nothing happening there, again PP were lying.

I asked for my deposit back, they informed me they had given it to the developer and if I wanted it back I would have to ask him!  The problem was on a visit to their office all of my paperwork on the developement went missing and I couldn't contact the developer and they would not give me his details.

I had to hire a lawyer to write to them for the return of my deposit and details of the developer.  Eventually I was given my money back by PP after the developer had it for 2 years...he did not pay legal interest on the deposit.  As far as PP were concerned it was my problem to sort that out!

I have one piece of advice for anyone buying a property through Palmera Properties...DON'T.

They are untrustworthy, unprofessional, lying cheating B******S.

Jono1.

Like 0      
23 Dec 2007 3:49 PM by jay bee Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL,  I AM IN A DIFFICULT POSITION WITH PP MYSELF,  I HAVE TAKEN THEM TO COURT FOR THE RETURN OF THE DEPOSIT I PAID TO THEM IN 2004, AND YET DESPITE WINNING THE CASE, I STILL HAVE NOT HAD THE MONEY.

PP AND THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAVE APPEALED, AND SO ITS MORE EXPENCE, AND ANOTHER COURT CASE,FOR THIS APPEAL, SO I STILL HAVE A WAY TO GO TO GET MY MONEY BACK.    I MUST SAY YOU WERE LUCKY TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF THEM, YOU

Like 0      
23 Dec 2007 3:52 PM by jay bee Star rating. 14 posts Send private message

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL,  I AM IN A DIFFICULT POSITION WITH PP MYSELF,  I HAVE TAKEN THEM TO COURT FOR THE RETURN OF THE DEPOSIT I PAID TO THEM IN 2004, AND YET DESPITE WINNING THE CASE, I STILL HAVE NOT HAD THE MONEY.

PP AND THE PREVIOUS OWNER HAVE APPEALED, AND SO ITS MORE EXPENCE, AND ANOTHER COURT CASE,FOR THIS APPEAL, SO I STILL HAVE A WAY TO GO TO GET MY MONEY BACK.    I MUST SAY YOU WERE LUCKY TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF THEM, YOUR LAWYER MUST BE VERY GOOD.  I ONLY HOPE I AM AS LUCKY.

ALL THE BEST FOR XMAS  AND THANKS AGAIN

REGARDS  JAYBEE

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 1:01 PM by pooley-santos Star rating in London UK/Huercal Ov.... 58 posts Send private message

** EDITED ** Commercial post

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 1/2/2008.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 2 posts
Criminal claim vs. Mirador and Palmera Properties. - 0 posts
OASIS HOTELS CORRALEJO FUERTEVENTURA - 1 posts
Writer and her well-behaved dog looking for winter rental in Marbella - 0 posts
UK Paramedic - 3 posts
Sunday Maket in General Torrevieja Area? - 3 posts
Sunday Market in General Torrevieja Area - 0 posts
Patsim - 0 posts
ohhhhh fed up - 12 posts
New Business - 1 posts
Alhaurin golf Costa del sol - 1 posts
Mobile Phone Scam - 0 posts
WHO LIVES IN A CAVE?? - 6 posts
Hi all anyone recommmend Polaris World ? - 21 posts
Hi - 3 posts
WANTED - 3 BEDROOM LONG TERM LET IN MURCIA - 5 posts
Don't understand this !!! - 1 posts
MARBLE FLOOR POLISHING - 28 posts
Disney - 4 posts
EASY PEASY! - 4 posts
BUYING PARCEL OF LAND FOR COMMERCIAL USE??? - 0 posts
Buying a property, moorings, boat, Spanish Bank account and need financial advice - 2 posts
lessons for drivers - the other side of the road! - 12 posts
Hola anyone in Daya Nueva - 0 posts
Buying into offplan? Fine, as long as you can COMPLETE on it. - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x