New Cross Fit Workout Gym

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Oct 2016 11:04 PM by Markj12 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Guys,

My name is Mark and im a newbie to this forum. We have a few properties in the Villamartin area and are looking to relocate our family to the area in the next few months.

We currently run a number of successful cross fit gyms in the UK and are looking to set one up in Villamartin / Playa Flameca or surrounding areas.

For those of you that havent heard of it before. Cross Fit is not your normal gym / workout area. CrossFit is the fastest growing & most effective way to get fit. Anyone can do it. It is a fitness program that combines a wide variety of functional movements into a timed or scored workout.  It is a training philosophy that coaches people of all shapes and sizes to improve their physical well-being and cardiovascular fitness in a hardcore yet accepting and encouraging environment.

CrossFit is a training program that builds strength and conditioning through extremely varied and challenging workouts.  Each day the workout will test a different part of your functional strength or conditioning, not specializing in one particular thing, but rather with the goal of building a body that’s capable of practically anything and everything. Every workout is different and very rewarding. The goods news is ANYONE CAN DO IT!

We would be looking to provide indoor and outdoor training areas and add some parent / child classes so that your little ones can get fit with you! 

So what do you guys think? Would love to have some feedback. 

Thanks,

Mark

Like 0      
05 Oct 2016 9:27 AM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

Good luck

Would suggest you do some research on local gyms and especially pricing on membership 

The gyms I have looked at and the one I am a member of are cheaper than uk no joining fee and no min contracts etc

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Well done Do You Spain Car Hire - 2 posts
EU Countries - 6 posts
Peinsa 97 SL under creditor´s meeting - 0 posts
Costa Luz Lawyers. Recommendation - 7 posts
Is Ireland at risk of another banking crisis? - 5 posts
Problems with your S.I.P. card - 6 posts
Spanish wills and inheritence tax - 8 posts
Mortgages on illegal properties: is it Bank risponsable? - 0 posts
Struggles with mortgage payments in Spain - 4 posts
Hi. Removal boxes needed. - 1 posts
Looking for full time job - 3 posts
Are property prices about to fall in Spain ? - 23 posts
Changing name on NIE - 17 posts
Monarch - Air Operators Licence runs out on Friday - 6 posts
property value law - 2 posts
I don't have a legal resident contract and my landlord won't help me get an Empadronamiento?! - 8 posts
Yet Another Rental Car Rip Off - 45 posts
bike test - 4 posts
is it wise to move to Spain post Brexit - 45 posts
Using Spanish words in written or spoken English - 3 posts
Plumber - la Cala de mijas - 0 posts
Liability on a 6 months rental - 3 posts
Esta if you have lived in Spain - 0 posts
Customs duty - 0 posts
Diabetes type 1 - Insulin Depedent - Getting insulin & cost - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x