New to the Torrox/Nerja Area - Advice Please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Aug 2016 3:13 PM by Tiggytiger Star rating in Los Boliches / Torro.... 47 posts Send private message

Hi there 

My partner has just recenty moved to the Torrox/Nerja area and is trying to start up his own little business Handyman, Gardening, Decorating, Airport Trips, Ikea collections, and Man with a Van who can' kind of work and we were wondering if anyone could advise on the best places to do a little advertising and how things work in that area of Spain is it best to advertise or is it more a word of mouth kind of place.  

Also anyone living in that area if you would be kind enough to advise where the main ex pat communities are along that part of the coast we would be most grateful, just starting out with this whole move to Spain and it's a little daugnting and a tad lonely to say the least so would be grateful for any info and advice at all.

Many thanks

Annie 

Like 0      
24 Aug 2016 3:29 PM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

I hope it goes well, and I am sure you will get loads of advice on here  - but be aware - he will almost certainly have to take out the airport trips unless he is prepared to get properly registered.   I am sure there will be people here who can tell you more...........

Like 1      
24 Aug 2016 3:58 PM by Tiggytiger Star rating in Los Boliches / Torro.... 47 posts Send private message

Hi Roly2

Many thanks for getting in touch, and thanks for the heads up re the Airport we weren't aware that there was a registration required so thats good to know..  I shall do some research on that, a few of the guys we have met do it so we didn't realise it would be a problem.

Thanks again for getting in touch... .

Annie

Like 0      
27 Aug 2016 12:44 PM by Clarklie Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Annie

Have you started your business yet? I am needing help to move personal items and few pieces of Furniture from east Nerja to West Nerja on the afternoon of Monday 12 September. Could you help?

Linda

Like 1      
27 Aug 2016 1:09 PM by Tiggytiger Star rating in Los Boliches / Torro.... 47 posts Send private message

Hi Linda

ive sent you a private message with Robs details on give him a call I am sure he can help you out on the 12th.   

Many thanks for your message.

Annie 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Dog Friendly Hotels UK to Malaga - 3 posts
Interesting article on exchange rates - 5 posts
Help regarding car crash - 12 posts
Life insurance - 11 posts
Moving to Spain - 4 posts
Does anyone have any idea if there is buses from Alicante airport to la zenia (orihuela costa) - 1 posts
Thermocoupler - 0 posts
Long term rental property la manga club - 10 posts
Directions - 3 posts
New to Spain..Any suggestions? - 18 posts
Patio Pressure Washers - 3 posts
Moving to Spain as a maintenance caretaker - 3 posts
Identify the plot from the Nota Simple information - 3 posts
Hi all - 5 posts
safest way of sending a bankers draft from Spain to the UK - 20 posts
Lapsed planning permission - 1 posts
buying a car - 5 posts
What happens to Negative Equity in divorce? - 0 posts
Rural houses in Andalucia- Business questions - 0 posts
Habitability license - 2 posts
Realistic time frame to sell property in Murcia to upgrade? - 5 posts
Double cream in spain - 4 posts
Planning move to murcia - 3 posts
finding a reasonable priced static caravan site - 1 posts
Repsol gas bottles - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x