to say hello

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Aug 2016 11:27 AM by bede1 Star rating in blackpool. 2 posts Send private message

hi there to you all

looking forward to swapping some info etc with all you hardened expats out there. lol,

looking to buy a static caravan and put it on a site out there, have found a site but , now need to buy a can, would like a 35x 12 ideally, any one know some reasonably priced sites that sell them, ?, Main thing we have come across is the cost of transport so ant info on that would be great, can find vans over here but cost of transport is very expensive, any help would be wonderful as we seem to be going round in circles, look forward to hearing from anyone,

take care    bede

thanks 

Like 0      
07 Aug 2016 1:26 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Hi,

By what I've heard in respect of statics, it's a case of having to buy it off the site owner for mega money, and selling it back for peanuts if you wish to get rid.

I hope that I'm wrong.

Good luck. 

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HOUSE SITTIG - 0 posts
confused - 10 posts
Jean Here.. - 0 posts
Sip Card Problem - 12 posts
Mobile phone provider in Murcia region - 3 posts
Road from Bilbao to Alicante - 5 posts
why do we have to have community rules when the chosen few will not follow them - 23 posts
NIE certificate period of validity. - 1 posts
One-off tenant in propoerty, is it worth it? - 4 posts
Selling property in Spain. - 2 posts
Very sensible petition on Air conditioning requirement in Andalucia tourist properties - 0 posts
New reductions for IHT in Andalucía- July 2016 - 6 posts
La alcaidesa - 1 posts
Legal alicante - 0 posts
Taxis - 9 posts
Suggestion For good Spanish Names for new born baby? - 5 posts
IKEA Murcia - 2 posts
Spanish Bank Bureaucracy - 11 posts
Driving my English car in Spain - 52 posts
Whatsapp Calls made without any user intervention - 2 posts
Camper van/ motor home hire - 1 posts
Hi Everyone - 9 posts
Golf bag - 0 posts
Wedding in Spain- help needed! - 18 posts
Looking for a Concert Band in San Javier area - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x