Rental Management - TV and Broadband

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Sep 2015 1:58 PM by toonraider Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Can anyone recommend a good cheap television and broadband package supplier in the Mijas / calahonda area.

Also can anyone give me any idea of what percentage a good rental management company would charge on a 2 bed apartment.

Many thanks

Like 0      
25 Sep 2015 4:10 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Sorry for not answering your question but you may need to know more before you need that answer.

I have read but I do not  know for sure, if you use someone to manage/collect rent etc. then you must add and then pay IVA on rentals.  I also read that if you are not registered for IVA you may have to make an IVA return each time you collect IVA.

That is just one more problem to add to all the rules and regs in order to  let 100% legally,,  Doing so is often not a financially worthwhile

As I said, I do not know this but that is what I understand.  I know other will jump in here agreeing and disagreeing leaving you bewildered.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 25/09/2015.

Like 0      
25 Sep 2015 7:45 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Toonraider

Re TV - ADSL

You have three providers in Calahonda itself. All have offices in Calahonda - Y Internet , Wikeker and Sky Doctor

I have no personal experience with any of them.

I have a package from Movistar including my mobile and 10mg ADSL - I get my TV through a Mag250 box.

Also worth mentioning that fibre is now available in Calahonda, either with Movistar or Wikeker. If you are going to be backwards and forwards to the UK maybe a 4G router might be the way to go - use it when you need it Sky Doctors do these

This message was last edited by Team GB on 25/09/2015.

This message was last edited by Team GB on 26/09/2015.

Like 0      
26 Sep 2015 11:09 AM by toonraider Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Team GB

Thanks very mutch. I'm across next week so will contact those you have mentioned, at least  it's a start.

johnzx

Thanks need to investigate this further!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank punished again! Banco Popular in Arcos de la Frontera´Vistas del Lago : Miraflores Development - 3 posts
moving to spain - 10 posts
Tax tax and more tax - 0 posts
Lost logbbook - 4 posts
Car Insurance - 16 posts
Why did you move to Spain? - 1 posts
1000 Euros per month - 37 posts
Renters insurance - 3 posts
Health Insurance - 1 posts
Hello all, moving to spain and rent long term, and pension advice please. - 6 posts
No insurance cover for holidays with multiple - 19 posts
We're to live in Spain - 0 posts
Switching to a Spanish driving licence - 20 posts
New replacement Law for Ley 57/68? - 8 posts
Aircon issue - 4 posts
Claims to the Justice Department - 0 posts
Still no deeds after over 10 years - 8 posts
box 4'6''x18" to go to quesada from uk any idea how much to send it or anyone traveling to rojales quesada in next 2-3weeks - 1 posts
Police in Greece Discover Arms in Humanitarian Aid for Immigrants - 3 posts
FREE kitchen cupboard from UGR La Tercia - 0 posts
Mahogany Bedroom Furniture UK - 0 posts
Kitchen cupboard UGR La Tercia apartment - 0 posts
Estate Agents fees and IVA - 5 posts
DISCRIMINATION AND INJUSTICE IN ESTEPONA TOWN HALL - 26 posts
Tapas. A Dying Art? - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x