Does anyone have a car for sale at Camposol

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2015 10:07 AM by Mrsmac06 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

We are moving to Camposol - does anyone know of someone selling a LHD car -  a 7 seater or something like that - Belingo.

Thank you

Like 0      
15 Jul 2015 3:47 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Next time you visit Camposol have a look in A sector car park and the lower car park on B sector  their are always at least 6 or 7 car's for sale, I have never seen a mini bus for sale you will have to go to a specialized dealers for a 7 seater but you never know you might get lucky.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2015 5:41 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1230 posts Send private message

The likes of Belingo and Kangoo, are very likely to be ex hire cars, maybe you should contact the hire car firms.

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
15 Jul 2015 6:58 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Berlingo's and Kangoo's are not 7 seaters but never the less fantasically versatile.

We done just that Hep in 2012, purchased a 2010 Kangoo for the wife direct from Malaga Car, I had the choice of 10 at the time, all with around 60,000 klms on the clock. Ours has never missed a beat.

Best time to look is in October/November

Like 0      
16 Jul 2015 8:31 AM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1230 posts Send private message

The Belingo and Kangoo are both 7 seaters with their rear seat kits fitted, infact I believe that the Kangoo can have a 3 seater bench seat fitted in the rear, making it an 8 seater. 

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
16 Jul 2015 9:02 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

The Belingo and Kangoo are both 7 seaters with their rear seat kits fitted, infact I believe that the Kangoo can have a 3 seater bench seat fitted in the rear, making it an 8 seater.

Sorry, maybe I should of said " all production berlingo's and kangoo's are 5 seats" Renault did produce a 'Gran Kangoo" for the french market in 2012 that had 7 seats.

Any seat converstion kits are after market and would also involve new seat belts and anchor points etc - a big job. You would also be met with a frosty response from your insurers no doubt. Side facing rear seats have been illegal on new cars sinse 2006

Like 2      
16 Jul 2015 10:01 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

If, what I have been told about the Spanish MOT laws are correct wouldn't putting in extra seats in any vehicle that didn't come factory fitted with these seats break the Spanish ITV laws / rules?

In the case of the Kango and Berlingo anyone fitting one extra rear seat to make it an 8 seater needs to sober up, even these models that carry invalid chairs / motorised or otherwise are vastly modified which can included the floor pan, seat belt fixings etc, and even then it should be done by an approved registered fitting service, and registered as such. 

The Kango and Berlingo are both super light weight cars as they are, putting in extra seats, plus possibly 3 x 10 stone extra people, 8 in all, leaving the steering, brakes, tyres and suspension as a standard car...Not far short of an accident waiting to happen.

Like 2      
16 Jul 2015 3:37 PM by Rossetti Star rating in Oxford and Zurich. 124 posts Send private message

we have a LHD 7 seater for sale an Audi Q7 4.2 ltr low K,s for sale in the region. It's on Swiss plates and as we now live in Oxford in the UK have no need for a left hooker. If interested let us know we can make it available in UK (Oxford), Switzerland (Zurich) or Spain (Camposol).

We have friends in Camposol so they can help if required.

Rossetti

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

hi all - 1 posts
English plumber moving to spain - 18 posts
Channel 4 looking for new business start ups in Southern Spain - 1 posts
Air Traffic Controllers Strikes July Spain - 19 posts
LUZ CAR RENTAL murcia - 1 posts
CAR RENTAL MURCIA AIRPORT - 18 posts
What is a "refugio agricola"? - 1 posts
Hairdresser - 0 posts
Banc Sabadell Regular Transfer Plan - 4 posts
inheritance tax liability on UK inheritance after leaving Spain - 1 posts
A snapshot or a trend? - 9 posts
Twice as many EU immigrants claiming unemployment benefits in UK than vice versa, new research shows - 15 posts
INHERITANCE TAX ON WORLDWIDE ESTATE OR ONLY SPANISH ASSETS? - 23 posts
Health tourists UK: How much do they cost and who pays? - 6 posts
Dogs defecating - 9 posts
Tenerife for the winter - 0 posts
Propane gas bottle for BBQ - 6 posts
Do I Take My White Goods or Buy New in Spain - 13 posts
A legal question relating to offplan Bank debt and resale of Bank repossessed property - 2 posts
NIE - 9 posts
I need a fence putting up!!! - 0 posts
experience with bb4s internet - 0 posts
What is 'Normal' TV in Spain? - 13 posts
job wanted - 4 posts
advice needed - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x