Airport transfer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Apr 2015 11:15 PM by galway60girl Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Hi. Does anyone know of shuttle services to Almoradi from Alicante airport,will be arriving in late in the evening. Thanks

Like 0      
21 Apr 2015 10:23 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi

Can't help you here as I do not live in the Alicante Area. But try some of these companies on the Website below. It is best to post these type of queries on your  Community Forum instead of the General one.

https://www.google.es/search?q=shuttle+services+to+Almoradi+from+Alicante+airport&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=rcs&gws_rd=cr&ei=B_A1VbikD8W7PaG1gYAL#rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&q=airport+transfers++from+Alicante+airport+to+Almoradi

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
21 Apr 2015 4:01 PM by amogles Star rating in El Campello (holiday.... 174 posts Send private message

There are buses from Alicante airport to Alicante (frequent) and buses from Alicante to Almoradi (less frequent). This may be a bit of a detour and I would check schedules carefuilly before committing (check the Alicante to Orihuels bus, this passes through Almoradi). I don' think there is a more drect connection by public transport. Especially if you are on a late arrival, this might be an iffy option.

If you're feeling a bit more adventurous, another option might be the train to Callosa de Segura and a taxi from there. the best way to do this would be to catch the C6 bus from the airport, get off at San Gabriel Estacion de Cercanias and catch the train to Callosa de Segura from there. This is the Murcia service. It is more or less hourly on weekdays. If you're traveling light you can also walk from the airport to Torrellano and catch the same train there.

In view of your late arrival, maybe a limousine transfer wopuld be the safest option

http://www.shuttledirect.com/

This message was last edited by amogles on 21/04/2015.

This message was last edited by amogles on 21/04/2015.

Like 0      
21 Apr 2015 6:57 PM by galway60girl Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Thanks folks for your replies, I may just get a taxi/limo as i will be travelling on my own.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2015 5:32 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

I may well get shot down in flames for suggesting this but hey ho...  do you not know anyone where you're heading for in Almoradi either directly or friend of a friend who might be able to collect you?

It's popular on forums for well-intentioned posters to shout about "bogus taxis" and "no insurance" etc etc but I know if my wife or daughters (for example) were landing there late I'd rather make informal arrangements for someone known to me to collect them, rather than direct them via the "safety" of a "legal entity" who would be unknown to them and likely to charge an arm and a leg!   

Hope you get fixed up anyway  ;o)

Like 0      
23 Apr 2015 1:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi  galway60gal

We often use http://www.easytaxiorihuelacosta.com/english/about_us.html to collect us from Alicante airport very late at night to take us to our urb outside Guardamar. It costs us 43€

I suggest you enquire of them on info@easytaxiorihuelacosta.com

I always email them, a very nice gent replies, he's called Ivan Perez Cepon. When we were at Alicante one night just come into arrivals he was there with the driver. He asked me if I was the lady he'd been corresponding with, I said yes & he introduced himself, a nice touch I thought.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 23/04/2015.

Like 1      
23 Apr 2015 9:05 PM by blueeyes Star rating. 64 posts Send private message

That seems a very good price to me morerosado, thanks for that info, I'm going to make a note of that firm. I"m usually lucky enough to get a lift from friends, but good to have an alternative option.

Like 0      
24 Apr 2015 12:12 PM by galway60girl Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Thanks for all your replies and concern especially growler!!. The story has a happy ending and thanks to Steve he has sorted me out, and have a reputable lady collecting me from airport.

So happy holidays!!!!!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

pool on complex - 0 posts
Holiday walks. - 0 posts
IVA rates - 1 posts
halogen oven - 2 posts
Where has everybody gone ? - 6 posts
Resident to Non-resident bank account - 9 posts
Hacienda chasing new home owners - 1 posts
Bankruptcy - and administrators - 3 posts
holiday home/destination between Malaga and Almeria & lawyer advice - 0 posts
New Bank Regulations digital ID - 32 posts
New EU rules threaten Spanish property market. - 1 posts
Caja Rural Central - 0 posts
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) - 0 posts
Best free translation site - 5 posts
corruption Spain - 2 posts
Wanted Undercounter Slimline (48cm) fridge with coolbox or freezer - 0 posts
New NIE form - 0 posts
Spanish Wills - 7 posts
Problem Posting using an Android Tablet - 6 posts
Hi Everyone, - 3 posts
NEW TO ALICANTE CITY/MODEL AIRCRAFT - 1 posts
cost to clean and empty a septic tank in Murcia - 1 posts
amadeus IT = Bankia ??????? - 0 posts
Help for renting - 17 posts
Does anyone know of a translator near San Javier? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x