Dodgy financial schemes

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Nov 2014 3:22 PM by Woodbug Star rating. 371 posts Send private message

The Rothschilds case is now in court and Denia have insisted that Baron Rothschild attend court in Denia. This scam is far greater than it first appears - it's not just a handful of greedy speculators complaining because thier horse didn't cross the finishing post, it's about vunerable pensioners being robbed blind. If a scally had broken into their homes and stolen their life savings, no stone would remain unturned to find them and EOS odd-balls wouldn't put a 'dislike' on such a report, (or would they?). An old lady of 90, persuaded to remortgage her home for 90% LTV - come on! It's time to put an end to the 'wealth management' Hyenas that stalk the elderly and the unaware throughout the Costas.

Why aren't these 'consultants' registered and made to carry a minimum of €5m professional indemnity? Registered lawyers, surveyors, engineers and architect/designers all must carry a huge PI liabilty insurances, so how can non-qualified individuals set up as 'advisors', estate agents and mortgage brokers, handling considerable sums of money without any recognised qualifications, indemnity or background checks?

Antonio Flores is not an accountant - he is lead lawyer with Lawbird legal practice. Below is a link to a report on the Rothschild scam............... Admin - Good idea to show the names of the likes and dislikes, maybe discourage a few trainee trolls.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/My%20Documents/Downloads/Spanish%20Equity%20Release%20Fiasco%20%C2%BB%20How%20Rothschild%20Captured%20Equity%20Release%20Clients.html

Like 2      
09 Nov 2014 3:32 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1230 posts Send private message

My error in mistaking Antonio Flores's qualifications, I suppose that it makes me a troll. enlightened

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
09 Nov 2014 4:16 PM by Woodbug Star rating. 371 posts Send private message

Nope - not at all  Crooksey - nothing personal intended, I didn't realise that it was you who had indicated Sr.Flores was an accountant. If offended kindly accept my sincere apology.

Like 2      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How can I delete my account? - 7 posts
Social club in the Alicante area at El Campello - 0 posts
Hire car annual insurance? - 4 posts
About to buy a holiday home near Elvira/cabopino - looking for someone to do a house survey? - 4 posts
Landed in Rojales... - 0 posts
Vangie - 2 posts
Help please - 2 posts
WARNING terrible drivers ahead... think about insurance cover ? - 27 posts
exchanging driving licences - 2 posts
Inconsiderate neighbours. - 21 posts
Benidorm Palace - Alternative?? - 1 posts
A Big Hike in Flight Costs? - 4 posts
ATM charges - 3 posts
Help needed - 0 posts
Unsolicited private messages - 3 posts
Moving to Spain...marbella, estepona or benalmadena? - 20 posts
210 form - NIE not recognised - 1 posts
How to find someones address in Spain? - 0 posts
Urbanizacions in the Denia area - 0 posts
United Golf, La Tercia - 7 posts
Spanish authorities arrest 51 top officials in anti corruption drive. - 3 posts
No electricity for 8 weeks. - 21 posts
how to activate a new mobile home sim card - 1 posts
Internet Provider - 0 posts
Posts - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 23

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x