LIDL'S

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

A ouple of days ago I visited my Brother in Dovercourt Essex, we went out for a meal in the evening and the Pub/Restaurant was next to a Lidl's.  Next day I went there with my Sister in Law and it was just like being in Spain.  I never realised that the same items I buy there could be bought here in UK.

Today I visited my nearest store and bought Almond Choc Ices - heaven.  It's a bit of a trek but I'm sure I can manage a visit once a week

Like 0      
11 Aug 2007 5:50 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Semijubilada,   Almond choc ices sound lovely.  We do not have a Lidl's in Hertfordshire not that I know of anyway but did go to one in Costa Blanca.  I have a brother that lives in Essex Buckhurst Hill and Niece in Woodford.  Regards Pat 

Like 0      
11 Aug 2007 6:08 PM by valf Star rating in Dundee...Scotland. 62 posts Send private message

valf´s avatar

Hi

just thought i'd join the lidl experience.I  always went to Asda or Tesco for shopping-never even thought of going to Lidl.However as we are moving to CDS next year I thought I'd give it a go seen as we will be shopping there when we move.I must say I was very surprised at the choice and the prices and musy say I quite enjoyed the experience---just a pity it was in the cold,rainy weather instead of the sunshine.Anyway ,now can't wait until I shop at CDS Lidl and not rainy Dundee Lidl.

Like 0      
11 Aug 2007 6:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Not only do we have Lidl's on the CB we also have Aldi's !

Like 0      
11 Aug 2007 10:06 PM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

Ah Aldi's another favourite store, but definately different items here when compared to CB, that's why I was so surprised when I went into Lidl's.

I used to bring back honey roasted peanuts for my brother-in-law each trip and he could have taken a bus and got them himself.  They live nearer to the store than I do.

Definately a store to visit in Spain but not first thing on a Thursday morning, they have very good deals sometimes and you can get trampled on in the rush.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Commericals near Dream Hills 2, Orihuela Costa - 1 posts
Things to do for kids in oriheula costa - 0 posts
Things to do for kids in oriheula costa - 0 posts
Things for kids to do in oriheula costa area - 3 posts
solicitors charges for purchase of property - 5 posts
Buy in son's names??? - 6 posts
Polaris World - Las Terrazas de La Torre - 6 posts
careworker seeks work - 0 posts
Help !!! Accomodation required - 0 posts
We can't wait to enjoy life in Spain - 10 posts
Big Dog-Big Sun? - 5 posts
urb meeting. re security guards - 0 posts
urb meeting. re security guards - 0 posts
internet Access in rented apartments - 1 posts
Rental Advertising - Free v Paid - 1 posts
towels sheets etc. - 9 posts
towels sheets etc. - 31 posts
Part Loads & Storage - 0 posts
looking to buy in Pego/Monte Pego area. - 1 posts
PET ADVICE? - 9 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL REQUIRED - 3 posts
Festivals in Murcia - 1 posts
Mortman - 11 posts
Camposol sector A - 24 posts
Villamartin, nr Torrevieja/San Miguel new 3 bed 3 bath terraced villa available till end May - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x