LONG TERM RENTAL REQUIRED

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by MEREHEAD Star rating in North Wales. 15 posts Send private message

MEREHEAD´s avatar

The good lady and myself are retiring in February 2008 and we want to give Spain a go.We have some friends living in Costa Calida,so we will be looking for somewhere to rent fron June to August  2008 (3 months).We are flexiable on dates.We would consider a place off the ebaten track but we have a dog and would live outside.Can you help us?

Like 0      
20 Aug 2007 10:39 PM by MEREHEAD Star rating in North Wales. 15 posts Send private message

MEREHEAD´s avatar

OK,so nobody wants to talk to me! I get it now,just keep looking at the long term rental property list ,duh!

Dare I ask,are there any places in the Costa Calida area to avoid? Where would be a good place to find an honest opinion about a location?

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 1:33 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Pat

I'm sure it's not a case of no one wants to talk to you but you really ought to post in here Renting your property - Long term not in this board. This board was really just for new members to say a quick "hi, I'm so & so & buying on the XXX, great to be here" type of thing & then for them to go to respective boards & seek out relevant posts &, if nothing relates, then start new thread. However rarely anyone does it  & posts stay unanswered often.

You mention you have friends living on the Costa Calida so they surely could advise.

(It was me who posted that pic of the dog & you said it was just like yours, remember ? )

Like 0      
21 Aug 2007 10:29 AM by MEREHEAD Star rating in North Wales. 15 posts Send private message

MEREHEAD´s avatar

Bore Da Morerosado, ( a good Welsh name if ever I heard one !),

Thanks for your advice once again.I will try that.

Pat.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Festivals in Murcia - 1 posts
Mortman - 11 posts
Camposol sector A - 24 posts
Villamartin, nr Torrevieja/San Miguel new 3 bed 3 bath terraced villa available till end May - 0 posts
Good lawyer in Almeria - 0 posts
Help with Spanish Mortgages... - 23 posts
first timer and not sure what to do !! - 4 posts
Help!...where do I HAVE to visit between Murcia and Seville.... - 4 posts
4+ bed required almunecar - benajarafe - 0 posts
Royal Executive Marbella - 10 posts
Rioja-Properties - 0 posts
hi - 2 posts
buying partner out - 0 posts
Hello - 2 posts
Jim - 4 posts
rapp - 1 posts
Storage Space - 4 posts
Lets Eat in Benijofer - 13 posts
Torremendo - 33 posts
ADMINISTRATION - 4 posts
Send private message to - 7 posts
david and jan brooker - 1 posts
Once they take your deposit does the romance die - 2 posts
New owner...anyone going to esuri bloque1 ? - 1 posts
philpne - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x