New to Forum

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2014 9:35 PM by Oscarverano Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

Hi there, new member from Merseyside about to fulfil the "Dream".Currently researching Almeria, Alicante and Murcia provinces and areas with a view to property purchase out there. Researching  forums, google earth views, estate agents, websites to get a better idea before going out in October to get a "feel" for the different areas. Chose this general area for ease of travel from North West and I have spent time in Murcia and Alicante provinces on the past.At the moment Almeria seems likely.Reservations about flies in July and August but to be honest will prob be out there earlier and later in the year so may not be an issue. I`m sure getting a property higher up (cooler) will be a good option but fly free zones are also on the agenda in case I decide to rent it out. Cantoria, Almanzora and possibly Albox all look to tick the boxes. Want privacy but not isolation so the proximity of these villages in the Almanzora Valley looks ideal.Looking for best value property to fill all my boxes but may need to do small amounts of work. retiling , landscaping etc. Does anyone have any idea what the costs are for landscaping with gravel in this region?? Also Im a keen gardener and intend filling my property with colour at every opportunity. Are there  garden centres anywhere in the area and is compost/topsoil readily available at a good price?? Thanks 

Like 0      
03 Aug 2014 9:48 PM by randolph Star rating. 167 posts Send private message

Are you looking for someone desperate to sell????

Like 0      
03 Aug 2014 11:52 PM by Oscarverano Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

No , Not especially. Value is most important. ...and not rushing into anything : Why ? Do you know someone desperate to sell? If anyone is desperate to sell then the reasons for sale are paramount. Don`t want to buy a pig in a poke. No matter how cheap something is  it is of no use if you end up in same boat as the vendor :)

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 3:35 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Hi Oscarverano

welcome to Eye On Spain. If you are interested in Valencia I might be able to help otherwise there are plenty of people on the site in the areas which you are interested in to help you.

once again , welcome and I hope you find the help you need.

Ian

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain registered car in uk ( originally uk registered) - 5 posts
Internet - 13 posts
Advice needed on air con, villa Martin Costa blanca area - 3 posts
night view of spain from satellite - 0 posts
Salamanca - 4 posts
Bank Guarantee case won but still no refund - 57 posts
hand luggage with easyjet. - 2 posts
information regarding car - 3 posts
advice needed - 7 posts
Golf partner - 1 posts
Ezmar Locksmiths - Las Chapas - 0 posts
Car Insurance - 6 posts
Advertising in local press - 0 posts
Driving licence - 0 posts
Spanish driving licence - 0 posts
Selling SMA follow-on milk 6 month to 12 - 0 posts
SMA follow-on milk 6 month to 12. - 0 posts
terraces - 4 posts
New Member - 1 posts
Is Justin Aldridge..................... - 1 posts
Advice? - 6 posts
9 Years on.................. - 7 posts
Royal British Legion for a Service of Commemoration - 0 posts
Bajamisdeudas ayudar reparacion de credito - 0 posts
A Warm Welcome From A new Member From Spain - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x