MRI furniture package

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by crg2006 Star rating in Brazil. 83 posts Send private message

Hi, I have property at Thalass, Vera and MRI are trying to sell me their finishing package ie towels, cups, forks, lights etc - has anyone else bought this? they seem to offer a lot in the package but is it worth 1900 euros? crg

CRG

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 2:12 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
FINISHING pack or furniture pack?? 1900 Euros would be a lot for finishing - not sure what you get in the way of beds, sofas etc for 1900€ but if that is fully furnished it doesnt seem a lot to me and would question the quality - no personal experience but no doubt someone in the forums has.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 2:28 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

The pack CRG is talking about doesn't include furniture. It's towels, sheets, lamps, crocks (not you Smiley!) glasses etc.

I have replied to you in Thalasa thread, CRG.

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 2:18 PM by tracecv Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

DO NOT BUY FURNITURE FROM THIS COMPANY

I live in Cape Verde and MRI did a bunk here over a year ago taking with them thousands of pounds of clients money for furniture packs that they never received.

They have abandoned offices in the airport where all the furniture has just been seized by Finance (tax) to be sold to pay towards unpaid taxes.

If anybody wants to check what I'm saying go on Cape Verde 24 forum where there are lots of disgruntled customers of MRI.

They are nothing less than a shark company who will milk whichever resorts they are selling and then clear off once they start getting investigated.

Like 0      
13 Jan 2011 4:45 PM by mark t Star rating in Normanton West Yorks.... 63 posts Send private message

We bought all our own cost approx 750 Euros and actually quite enjoyed doing it.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Property price 'increase' reports - fact or fiction? - 7 posts
edith office - 0 posts
Registering a van - 5 posts
Having a WiFi hotspot installed for the community - 6 posts
Has anyone has a paddle tennis or sports court built? - 0 posts
Vista Del Guadiana - 2 posts
Moving to Quesada next year (early I hope) - 10 posts
Anyone use Xe.com for money transfers? - 14 posts
Be Careful at Malaga Airport - 0 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts
Badajoz - 3 posts
New to site and looking at El Bosque Mairena development...... - 1 posts
Importing furniture from Far East - 0 posts
MOSQUITOS - 84 posts
flights to seville - 3 posts
Listen online to your favourite radio stations on the Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Roda golf apartment. - 0 posts
CHRISTMAS AWAY FROM "HOME"....WHERE THOUGH ?? - 2 posts
Habitation License - 1 posts
Home owner in Balsicas - 7 posts
From off plan to village life - 2 posts
Ceiling light electricity wire colours - 18 posts
Map of Cuidad Quesada? - 2 posts
lOS ALCAZARES - 13 posts
Nanny State...Forum - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x