Habitation License

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by erylpage Star rating in wales. 18 posts Send private message

Hi, Ashers,   Well my correspondence from Foxtons was't upbeat.They've taken it off their for sale sites and re directing all queries and correspondence to the developers.  There has also been a complete stop by all agents advertising this developement in the press. And another thing,Llanera sending us a letter at the end of July informing us that 6 months previously they had only then managed to get through the very initial stages of the planning procedure,was not realy keeping us up to speed on the project.                          Also e. mails that I've sent to Llanera have not been replied to.All of this does'nt give me much confidence.                     Although I've got the forms for getting my deposit back I hav'nt  filled them in yet.                                                Oh what the hell it's only 2 grand,I'll just hang on in there                                                               But is'nt it great to have a moan,I feel much better now.                  eryl                                  

Like 0      
05 Aug 2007 1:18 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi. Can I ask a question ?

I wonder why you haven't filled the forms in yet , it's 2 gran after all & seems you'll never get what you wanted. I'd want my deposit  back. (Rant all you like, we all need to, some time, after all we've all been through. No one minds in here.  )

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/5/2007.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Home owner in Balsicas - 7 posts
From off plan to village life - 2 posts
Ceiling light electricity wire colours - 18 posts
Map of Cuidad Quesada? - 2 posts
lOS ALCAZARES - 13 posts
Nanny State...Forum - 0 posts
I have a meeting at Manilva town hall on Wednesday - 1 posts
El Moscatel - Manilva - 7 posts
Air Conditioning and Security Grills - 2 posts
Bodega Andaluz - Manilva - 2 posts
Mnailva what is it like - 1 posts
Large group / families wishing to relaocate ? - 0 posts
feral cats - help !! - 5 posts
Learn to speak Spanish online - 2 posts
Long let 2 villas Alhaurin de la Torre, 19/10/08 to 19/04/08, 500€ each - 0 posts
Almeria or Murcia Airport? - 4 posts
Just wanted to say - 27 posts
John & Julie B - New to this site - 1 posts
JET2 Flights - 12 posts
Long Let - New 3 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse nr. Villamartin/San Miguel de Salinas - 2 posts
Cellophane wrap - 5 posts
Mar Azul International School - 6 posts
LONG LET REQUIRED - 3 posts
Is this a silly question, - 11 posts
Want to take my dog to spain to live - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x