CHRISTMAS AWAY FROM "HOME"....WHERE THOUGH ??

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
05 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

We will be spending from December 14th to January 6th (23 nights) at our home in Spain.  (That is on the Costa Blanca.) We went to Benidorm last christmas on a coach trip for 4 nights full board to the Hotel Poseidon Palace behind the old town & enjoyed it. It took 1 hr 15 mins by coach. This christmas we wondered whether to book to go to the Torremolinos area. My husband suggested, as we already have a hire car for the time we're in Spain, we ought to drive down rather than book the coach part. The coach would likely take 5 - 6 hours, we think. If we do go & we drive we'll also, hopefully, have the opportunity to meet some of you great people.

Our hotel option with www.gandiatours.com is hotel Royal Andalus which is a 4  Anyone been to a hotel on the CDS for christmas ? I realise we could book any hotel privately if we drive ourselves.

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 4:44 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
We've never stayed in any hotels down here ourselves BUT if you're down here around Christmas then we should definitely arrange a meet up.  I'm sure many of use would love to have a meet up with more!!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
07 Aug 2007 5:07 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Excellent play on words Justin, if that's how you meant us to take it. " a meet up with more!!"

Would be great, I must admit.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Habitation License - 1 posts
Home owner in Balsicas - 7 posts
From off plan to village life - 2 posts
Ceiling light electricity wire colours - 18 posts
Map of Cuidad Quesada? - 2 posts
lOS ALCAZARES - 13 posts
Nanny State...Forum - 0 posts
I have a meeting at Manilva town hall on Wednesday - 1 posts
El Moscatel - Manilva - 7 posts
Air Conditioning and Security Grills - 2 posts
Bodega Andaluz - Manilva - 2 posts
Mnailva what is it like - 1 posts
Large group / families wishing to relaocate ? - 0 posts
feral cats - help !! - 5 posts
Learn to speak Spanish online - 2 posts
Long let 2 villas Alhaurin de la Torre, 19/10/08 to 19/04/08, 500€ each - 0 posts
Almeria or Murcia Airport? - 4 posts
Just wanted to say - 27 posts
John & Julie B - New to this site - 1 posts
JET2 Flights - 12 posts
Long Let - New 3 Bed 3 Bath Townhouse nr. Villamartin/San Miguel de Salinas - 2 posts
Cellophane wrap - 5 posts
Mar Azul International School - 6 posts
LONG LET REQUIRED - 3 posts
Is this a silly question, - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x