Lost Friend I really need your help

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Mar 2014 8:07 PM by peterflora Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi everyone my name is Peter and have just joined this web site and I am asking for your hel

I am trying to locate a friend of 27 years  who I have lost touch with.. my friend did email his new address and telephone number which he e mailed to me 3 days before my house was broken into one of the items they took was my computer which had all of his details on and to topit off I have also moved to a new location, so he will not know I have also moved and will not have my new address or telephone number. I have been posting on FB and Twitter, paid for local radio stations and newspapers to put out a plea.
My friends name is Alan Glover who is about 6'0" tall, hair receding, of slim build, very fit and active, he is in his late sixties, he loves to play golf, he is married to a lady by the name of Carol. We both worked at the same location in the Hammersmith area. His l
ast known address was: 
Conjunto Omega 3, 
Bloque 2, 
Avenida del Aero Puerto, 
Rojales, Quesada,
Alicante, 
But he has sold this property and brought a Finka but I do not know which area he has now moved to. 
I am not asking for his detials to be posted to me 
as you do not know me and they would be protected under the Data Protection act but If anyone knows or has heard of Alan Glover and can you please let him know that Peter Stenings is trying to contact him and can he PLEASE contact me via this site and I will contact him.
I would like to thank you all in advance and especially for allowing me to post this out on your site.
All the best. Peter

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spanish Property Market 2014 : Prices May Fall By Another 15% - 41 posts
Why? - 1 posts
English TV in Spain - 39 posts
Hi everybody! - 0 posts
Wills and Inheritance Tax - 14 posts
Electrical fixed charges increased from 36% to 65%. - 13 posts
Shop/Wholesalers Dolores - 0 posts
Inheritance tax advice for residents - 39 posts
Hotel Type Key switch - 5 posts
Caser Seguros - 2 posts
Mailbox - 1 posts
Electric Meters - Coin Operated - 6 posts
Collecting Visitors at MV - 9 posts
What do you cook when in Spain? - 4 posts
Torrevieja Sea Front - no looky looky men - 18 posts
filmon - 4 posts
La Zenia to Portaventura - 0 posts
Mal Prosser - 0 posts
Letter of ??? - 2 posts
Really I am getting Fed up - 8 posts
Habitation Certificate - 13 posts
Residency requirements in Spain - 15 posts
Regular IBI Bills? - 5 posts
Astra 28 degrees frequency updates - changes to ITV 4+1 - 0 posts
Car dealers - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x