For those who seem, to keep getting fined

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Jan 2014 9:29 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I believe one can check here:-   http://www.tienesmultas.com/  to see if there are ant fines registered against a Spanish Reg Vehicles.    

I have not been able to verify the results as I am ‘one of the lucky ones’ who does not keep getting fined, or maybe that is because I don’t keep on breaking the law like the 'unlucky ones'  !

Like 2      
23 Jan 2014 12:35 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Far better to sign up with the DGT ( but you need a digital ID), as you then receive accurate update information. Not that I have actually received any emails about fines. They are developing their electronic side quite a lot.

Like 0      
23 Jan 2014 12:38 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I tried the DHT site first but my browser would not let me in 'not trusted Cert'

Like 0      
23 Jan 2014 1:11 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Most spanish government sites come up with that. I just normally accept them.You only need to worry on a site you don't know, providing you've typed the we address rather than following a link.
I've been signed up for about 3 years. I did receive an email to say there was a message for me about 3 months ago. Unfortunately the site was down , and I couldn't check it. I worried all night it was a fine for speeding, but it turned out to be advising me of some services they were adding.
This message was last edited by Kathyslad on 23/01/2014.

Like 0      
23 Jan 2014 1:35 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar
If you are insured with Linea Directa they offer this service and will then help you deal with payment of the fine

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Overhauling the Social Security System for self-employed - 0 posts
Help Pensioner S1 Form, pay for prescriptions. - 3 posts
Groupon Espana - 0 posts
money taken from my bank. - 11 posts
2m Satellite Dish & Sky Box f/s - 0 posts
How far is the Bankia Branch in Malaga away from Malaga airport - 1 posts
La Roda for sale - 14 posts
Large US technology corporations continue to dodge the Spanish taxman - 0 posts
Fireplace and chimney - 4 posts
OH, SUCH JOY - 8 posts
FOR SALE AUTOSLEEPER MOTORHOME - 0 posts
The growing need to work together to resolve consumer property rights issues in Spain - 0 posts
RECLAIMING PRESCRIPTION COSTS - 6 posts
New to forum - 5 posts
Green Building Code Dumped - 13 posts
Sustainable Building Code Dumped - 0 posts
Non Residents Inheritance Tax in Anadalucia - 10 posts
Contradictions .... - 1 posts
Incoming Russians. Clients or Business Rivals - 3 posts
Bank repos 20% higher than open market prices - 7 posts
Reporting Crimes in Spain ( by telephone) - 0 posts
Letting estate agents :mijas pueblo - 0 posts
Astra 2E on the move. - 2 posts
Disabled provision/access within communities, financial implications, and existing regulations. - 0 posts
Long term let or holiday let - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x