Murcia Region No Business Licence Required

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Dec 2013 8:08 AM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Just seen this on another blog site,  I can't count on the veracity of it though.

The regional Department of Industry has eliminated the licences required before opening a business and for work to reform business premises from today.
The move is part of a project to encourage the creation of new businesses in the region.
A declaration by the person responsible for the person that he/she will comply with all the legal requirements will be substituted for the licences normally required before a business can open.
The only exceptions to the new procedure are if there is an historic- artistic impact; or the business is in a public building; or there is an environmental impact.
A new line of finance, “Inforeactiva” aimed at small businesses was also unveiled. This programme offers 25 million euros in loans over the next year with “advantageous conditions.” There is also a fund of 50 million euros to help businesses become international, improve their competitiveness and innovate transactions.

Like 0      
19 Dec 2013 1:34 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

One of the main reasons you don't have the army of self employed in Spain like they have in the U.K is quite simple it is far to expensive to be self employed in Spain the N.I contributions alone come to 250 euro a month and then you need to employ an accountant, unlike the U.K where the self employed are the backbone of the country they can self certifi their own accounts and submit them for taxation themselves and the self employed N.I contributions are only £28.00 per month ( the black market cash in hand is flourishing in Spain because of this stupidity.)

This message was last edited by windtalker on 19/12/2013.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HI TOP LWB VAN DRIVING FROM UK TO SPAIN - 2 posts
Article in Daily Mail 13 December regarding new rules in renting out property in spain - 24 posts
Photobucket Woes... - 5 posts
Spanish courts favours Polaris World - not the consumer - 11 posts
Firearms training in Mojacar / Aguilas area - 4 posts
BBC news coverage of consumer problems when purchasing in Spain - 12 posts
Hacienda Tax Demands - 13 posts
THEFT OR 'BORROWED' - 15 posts
Telephone/Internet Service Providers/Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Another blow for Spain - 13 posts
Satellite Receive for all European Channels - 17 posts
WHAT DO I NEED ? - 7 posts
Could impact on tourism - 23 posts
Costaluz Lawyers came through for me against BP/Aliseda - 20 posts
Euro Vegas Bites The Dust - 0 posts
Volunteers wanted in Orihuela Costa, Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Another Costaluz victory! - 16 posts
Is Spain Shit or Are we Poor Judges - 9 posts
Minutes go agm - 0 posts
holiday rental- owner responsibility - 1 posts
Income tax on UK State pensions in Spain - 30 posts
Does it feel like Christmas where you are? - 0 posts
NEW! Granada Appeal Court greatly applying Law 57/68 - 47 posts
Unemployment in Spain down, or is it ? - 4 posts
Storage? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x