Santander contact.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Oct 2013 8:12 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me. I have an account with Santander Mojacar and use internet banking mainly for just checking my account. I now want to transfer some money to another spanish account but cannot understand how to do it on the internet as it's in Spanish (obvioulsy!!) Does anyone know if there an otion to change the language, I have looked but can't see one. I am having so much trouble calling the branch. They never answer the phone!

I looked on the internet for Santander UK but they told me they are nothing to do with the Spanish Santander..URGH !!!

frown

Like 1      
08 Oct 2013 8:31 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Have you tried calling their UK online banking helpline on 0845 600 4388  ?

Like 0      
08 Oct 2013 8:39 AM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Yes i did that this morning,they tell me they are nothing to do with the Spainish bank.However I have now emailed the branch instead, hopefully that will work!!!

Thnak you for your reply.

smiley

Like 0      
08 Oct 2013 8:43 AM by txakoli Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

We bank here with BBK, a Basque bank & they have an option to change language on line to Basque, Spanish or English.

Look for somewhere that says "cambiar idioma" or similar.  Surely a big bank like Santander has this option???

Like 0      
08 Oct 2013 9:01 AM by Jack5340 Star rating in Calahonda Costa Del .... 56 posts Send private message

Hi'

The answer to your question is no you cannot change the online banking website to English. I bank with Santander and have been asking them when their online banking will be in English. They say they are working on it. They have been working on it for at least the last 6 years with no result.

Like 0      
08 Oct 2013 10:17 AM by elaineG Star rating in Spain . 409 posts Send private message

Sterling, if you screen print the pages and post them here, I am sure we (collectively) can help you.

Like 0      
08 Oct 2013 12:43 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Sterling

This Santander Website is partly in English giving you Tourist Branches with their Phone Nos whom have English Speakers in them

https://www.bancosantander.es/cssa/Satellite?cid=1181580195659&pagename=SantanderComercial%2FGSDistribuidora%2FSAN_AtencionClienteSinSegmento&c=GSDistribuidora

Good Luck

Regards

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 08/10/2013.

Nigel

Like 1      
08 Oct 2013 5:33 PM by sterling Star rating in Kent & Partaloa, Alm.... 206 posts Send private message

Thanks Nigel

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Golden Leaves Leaflet - 0 posts
Rental Income - Allowable Expenses - 20 posts
Eutelsat 28a & Astra 2F changes - 11 posts
New to site and need some advice please. - 4 posts
Iberdrola PPI Charge . Can we get rid ? - 11 posts
UK Probate - 2 posts
Beach space to rent - 5 posts
Late 50's couple seeking a long term let - 0 posts
General Advice on buying - 6 posts
Are Barclays bank in Spain in the real world? - 14 posts
Origuela costa - 1 posts
Well done Goldcar Rental Murcia - 5 posts
transfer of car - 0 posts
Six month old Hyundai i10 Auto - Catalonia - L'Ametlla de Mar - 0 posts
English Size Bed - 0 posts
Question re POA and Bank Guarantees - 0 posts
Sim cards in Spain and UK - 1 posts
Women drive worse than men says Spanish judge! - 18 posts
Giving up smoking - Champix? - 15 posts
Orihuela Costa villa cleaning - 4 posts
Orihuela Costa villa cleaning - 4 posts
Help on heating boiler fire - 0 posts
Road legal golf buggies in Spain - 1 posts
time of year.. - 17 posts
Barking mad - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x