Iberdrola excessive charge

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Mar 2013 6:53 PM by mcfc123 Star rating in Bury/camposol. 35 posts Send private message

Hi

Can anyone help ,we bought are property on camposol mazarron  in Jan 2012,every 2 months Iberdrola has taken 50-60€ from our account;  then this month they have taken 215€ from our account.

We do not live in the property all yr. round,but do go out every few months for 2 weeks at a time.

We do not leave the electric on when we leave.

Can anyone help  us in contacting iberola regarding this and do they speak english?

Also do you know why it this has happened and if anyone has had a similar experience and how was this resolved.

Many thanks Henry&Sharon 

Like 0      
21 Mar 2013 7:24 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

They now have  a Uk number 0845 030 4032

See press release here

www.scottishpower.com/PressReleases_2348.htm

Saludos Juan

Like 0      
23 Mar 2013 2:07 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

We also have new electricity account from September and on line banking . I can see Iberdrola take about 20 Euros every 2 months out of our accounts and we have used a small amount of electricity so it must be a "standing charge" . Have you got back to your solicitor to check what contract you are on ?.   You might find that the meter has been read and this is the useage with charges back to jan 2012 when you purchased.

Some of the full timers might reply to clear this up !

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2013 2:43 PM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

IBERDROLAS contact number is 0034 902 102 210  there office is in Pilar Del La Horadada go up the town and the office is in the right side there is an electricel shop at the front and Iberdrola are at the back, they can speak good English, I was down with them a few Weeks about the same problem my bill was €93 with €50 tax the lady told me that the Spanish Government are really in a bad way for money are they are the problem that we get higher bills, hope this helps you .....

Like 0      
23 Mar 2013 2:52 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

As you live on Camposol you will find it easier to go to the Port of Mazarron, to the electrical shop just before you cross to the information centre. Iberdrola has a desk there. The girl speaks reasonable English and will sort any problems out there and then.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2013 3:02 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

902 102 210 calss are charged at Nationla Rates; NOT LOCAL

913 648 885 is the alternative. 

Others are 915 679 809 / 915 661 959 / 962 328 019 are fixed lines, for  IBERDROLA - ATENCIÓN, DISTRIBUCIÓN Y AVERÍAS

So maybe free depending on who you have you line with,   (i..e. VOIPcheap.com and some other VOIP's too).

Like 0      
23 Mar 2013 9:02 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

Oob123 said 

"Spanish Government are really in a bad way for money are they are the problem that we get higher bills, hope this helps you ....."

Doesnt really answer the question

I was hoping someone would come back with the reasons  why the Electricity company Iberdola seems to think they can make random charges.

i think quite a few customers would like to know

This message was last edited by aliton on 23/03/2013.

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      
23 Mar 2013 9:16 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well I have had a statement from the bank and Iberdrola have deducted 53 euros for two months, which is about what we

normally get chaged when we are not using the apartment.

I believe if I remember rightly there is a set up fee have you paid this? 

Patricia

Like 0      
24 Mar 2013 3:44 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Hi Aliton..... that's what the lady in Iberdrola told me the Spanish Goverment are taxing  bills up to 53%, if you look at the pie in the bill it explanis the amount of tax you pay, I think there is more pain to come in Spain more taxes on everything, what a mess.....

Like 0      
24 Mar 2013 7:23 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Without seeing the bill. I cannot say why the charges were imposed.

Like 0      
24 Mar 2013 9:17 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

If You gon into www.iberdrola.es  click change to English,  click Customers and then click Register you can put in your account details name address e.t.c. and think up an user name and pin number when you are set up you can look at your bill and print it off and you will see the pie on the right side about half way down and it will reveal all the costs.......go for it.....

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

swede trying to locate property in spain, will pay for help - 5 posts
What do I need to know about living in Spain? - 8 posts
Property swaps - 3 posts
VPO problem - can anyone advise please? - 2 posts
Affordable housing - 0 posts
Van hire - 5 posts
Are there any shops in Lo Crispin? - 1 posts
Real Estate Agents - 12 posts
Amenities in Lo Crispin - 7 posts
Doors and door frames - 30 posts
Where Are All The Rental Properties ? - 4 posts
applying for residencia - 2 posts
Share the Load from Spain to the UK Please? - 0 posts
Help Worldwide Asset Disclosure - 0 posts
QNUPS - 5 posts
Costa Del Sol Action Group - 6 posts
Motorcycle licence - 0 posts
Gold Car at MURCIA San Javier Airport - 5 posts
An older UK Prime Minister next time please.? - 0 posts
Hello Norman - 4 posts
UK Car to Spanish plates - 1 posts
we are thinking of moving to spain. any info would be great thanks - 20 posts
WANTED - BIKES (Alicante Region) - 0 posts
Mattress Wanted - King Size (190cm x 150cm) - 0 posts
Marriage Registration Refusal - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x