Property purchase tax

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2013 17:33 by amogles Star rating in El Campello (holiday.... 170 posts Send private message

Sorry if this has been done to death before but I'm still struggling with the basics of taxes when it comes to purchasing a property.

I have been told by a source that I normally consider reliable that if I buy a property straight, I am taxed for a failrly hefty amount , however if I purchase it in two parts, say I buy first 5% and some months later the remaining 95%, I will have to pay the notary costs etc twice but can save this back on taxes.

As they say, if it sounds too good to be true it mostly likely isn't.

But what is the truth in this? 





Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread


Previous Threads

Resident to buy a new car - 3 posts
Considering buying new car - 12 posts
Murder mystery nights in Torrevieja and All Inclusive Cruises from Valencia/? - 3 posts
SKY TV - 14 posts
FilmOn stops transmitting UK terrestrial channels overseas: - 26 posts
Security - 2 posts
cotaluz lawyers - 0 posts
New! Law 57/68 and Huma-Banco Popular. Case won by CostaLuz - 3 posts
Paying IBI a year late - 12 posts
Pets - 0 posts
Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain - 327 posts
Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain - 7 posts
Protest in Malaga Airport - 3 posts
Justice for Chris Huhne and his ex wife - 18 posts
Watching Formula 1 - 2013 in Spain - 0 posts
boat hire san javier - 0 posts
health care in Spain - 0 posts
Palmera Properties and Mirador - 2 posts
Outside terrace - 8 posts
NORMANSANDS - 11 posts
Bromley to Almoradi - 0 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 12 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 0 posts
Tax Defaulters Register. - 0 posts
Judge Sentencing - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.


1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:
   


This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x