:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2013 4:26 PM by Isabella2 Star rating. 50 posts Send private message

Any Hyudai/kia  car dealers in the Murcia Region please

Isabella

Like 0      
13 Mar 2013 4:31 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

Hyundai in Lorca . Also Kia is on outskirts & is also the Land-rover, suzuki dealer.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2013 4:55 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

KIA Cartegena is very good. Ask for Manuel.  They even provided a manual for our Kia in English within a week.

Juan

This message was last edited by juansheetisplenty on 13/03/2013.

Like 0      
13 Mar 2013 9:42 PM by clieve Star rating in south wales & Phase .... 194 posts Send private message

Hi,

You could take a ride through San Pedro there are lots of car dealership there.

Regards

Clieve

Like 0      
14 Mar 2013 7:07 AM by Geoff y Pat Star rating in Torre Guil / Sutton .... 90 posts Send private message

Hi Isabella,2, there is a Kia dealer in Murcia. If you take the University exit
off the A30 and head along the dual carriageway you will see a number of dealers, Kia, Ford, Fiat and many more. It's in Espinardo and if you reach the brewery on your right you have just passed them all.

Buen suerte

Geoff

Like 0      
01 Jul 2013 1:59 PM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

We are thinking of buying a new car - kia piccanto - any advice would be appreciated

Like 0      
02 Jul 2013 9:22 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

I presume you live on Condado de Alhama.

There is a KIa agent in Mazarron town. one in Cartagena - much bigger. There is also one on the N332 near Molinos de Marfagones.

Try one or two agents and go in and ask for prices. Also take a look at Kia.es.

We have ordered a new Citroen and shopped aroung and got a good price for car and our part ex.

It is easy to do. If you are not on padron they should accept your escitura as proof of address. Passport also reqd.

Jean

PS you might get more info re KIa if you post this request on Condado de Alhama forum as someone may have recommendations re agents.

This message was last edited by ayrez on 02/07/2013.

Like 0      
02 Jul 2013 1:34 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

We bought a new Kia from the Cartagena dealer last year. Very helpful. We dealt with Manuel. They provided instruction manual in English too. Hassle free.

Juan

Like 0      
02 Jul 2013 6:01 PM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

Thank you for your replies. Yes we have an apartment on Condado. We are not residents only buying it because we are sick of paying extremely high car hire prices. I have seen on the Internet the piccanto for €6118 - however I do like the citroens. Is there much price difference?

Thanks

Like 0      
02 Jul 2013 7:20 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

I think that you will find the price you quote takes into account plan PIVE (2500 Euros) which is essentially to remove older non-eco freindly cars off the road, and I think (don't shoot me) you need to be resident and have owned a "old banger" for 12 months prior. Evn so prices are still cheaper than UK for equivalent UK models.

Juan

Like 0      
02 Jul 2013 9:27 PM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

Thought it was too good to be true. Thanks for your help

Jeanette

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 6:49 PM by Johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

what's your thoughts on buying V renting a car.

I've spent about 800 euros so far this year and I expect a few hundred more before the end of the year.

so 1000+ euros 

if I bought a car......there'd be a 300 euro charge for airport parking + tax and insurance....how would that work out ?

my UK car insurance is pretty low (a couple of hundred £ but I've never had Spanish car insurance.

anyone done the figures ?

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 6:57 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

Depreciation is pretty low. Car tax annually for us is around 65 Euros and Insurance around 300 Euros including breakdown cover and legal.

If you use the airport parking you can allow friends/relatives to use the car. typically insurance covers any driver of 26 years old or over.

I personally don't think second hand is wise given the "clocking" that goes on, so a cheap new small car is ideal.

Saludos

Juan

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Murder mystery nights in Torrevieja and All Inclusive Cruises from Valencia/? - 3 posts
SKY TV - 14 posts
FilmOn stops transmitting UK terrestrial channels overseas: - 26 posts
Security - 2 posts
cotaluz lawyers - 0 posts
New! Law 57/68 and Huma-Banco Popular. Case won by CostaLuz - 3 posts
Paying IBI a year late - 12 posts
Pets - 0 posts
Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain - 327 posts
Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain - 7 posts
Protest in Malaga Airport - 3 posts
Justice for Chris Huhne and his ex wife - 18 posts
Watching Formula 1 - 2013 in Spain - 0 posts
boat hire san javier - 0 posts
health care in Spain - 0 posts
Palmera Properties and Mirador - 2 posts
Outside terrace - 8 posts
NORMANSANDS - 11 posts
Bromley to Almoradi - 0 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 12 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 0 posts
Tax Defaulters Register. - 0 posts
Judge Sentencing - 1 posts
Kayak course - 0 posts
SPAIN CRIME WORSENS AND IS LOSING MONEY AND RESPECT. - 27 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x