Car Hire Spain.. Whens the best time to book ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Feb 2013 1:37 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

We get lots of emails advising "to book now as they will be short of Rental Cars" in APRIL ??. Is that just sales talk or do shortages really occur in April.  When the best time to make a booking to ensure you get the best deal.

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      
25 Feb 2013 11:44 PM by elena.vaz Star rating in In Loughton, but Id .... 28 posts Send private message

elena.vaz´s avatar
Hi ya, I book my car hire when I've booked my flight and occasionally check that the price is still competitive as you can always cancel later on. I visit Spain 5 to 8 times a year and over the past few years have changed it a couple of times. Watch the small print for having to pay for full tanks of fuel though! We use Centuaro from Alicante, they don't insist that you pay for a full tank and then have to return it empty when you know you're only going to use a quarter of the fuel... Back to your question obviously if you're going over Easter demand will be higher an last minute bookings will be more expensive. April is not that long away! Have fun...

Like 0      
26 Feb 2013 1:26 PM by aliton Star rating. 331 posts Send private message

Thanks for the reply we have now booked and it was through "do you Spain" . Good because you can edit the companies out that you dont want to hire from Such as GOLD CAR ......... very long queues at Murcia....and we are with Centuaro... regards.

Fomer member revisiting r.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Southern Spain - 2 posts
IBERIAN AIRLINE STRIKES - 1 posts
Astra 2E & 2G - upcoming UK satellite TV changes. - 1 posts
Legal tip 901. Grazalema-- our family hometown--mentioned among best in Spain by FT - 0 posts
Lecture on New Foreign Laws - 0 posts
What is the best thing for damp ? - 9 posts
Looking for King Billy! - 1 posts
Job available in Valencia - no replies so far! - 0 posts
Expats from Jersey - 1 posts
travel insurance from spain to usa for short trip - 8 posts
new taxation - what are the penalties if your overseas assets are under 50K? - 30 posts
Moving On - 9 posts
Pool Fencing Regulations - 9 posts
Tax on property when sold - 16 posts
Bank Account charges - 9 posts
Water bill - 12 posts
Storage Wanted - 0 posts
Jet Boat For Sale, Winter Bargain - 0 posts
Lloyds Bank International - Free Global Travel Insurance..... - 3 posts
Spain gone mad again - 2 posts
post - 7 posts
Where is the best place to buy art and craft materials in bulk? - 0 posts
Where is the best place to buy art and craft materials in bulk? - 2 posts
Has anyone got experience of collecting a dog from Madrid airport? - 14 posts
Buying in Malaga district - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x