Algorfa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Jul 2008 12:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Acapulco, you're not seriously suggesting our Georgia jumped in with the bulls, are you ?  Mind you, as an estate agent, he does that on a weekly basis with some clients, I guess, judging by some of his posts. Of course he wasn't talking about you !!  You are his all time fave client. I mean look what he found you. 

When are you going over next, answer your emails !!!!!!!

Like 0      
08 Jul 2008 2:53 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

Acapulco
As Gloria Gaynor said ("i will survive").
Basically because i didn't go in the ring.
My reason was that we went with friends,there little boy cried because he thought the bulls would kill his dad and I,so we decided against it,good job really,they were a bit quick.....
(real reason,i saw 2 guys feel the force and the sharp end of a couple of the bulls and decided horn marks were not a good look this summer!!!!!)
Also a comment from my mate to say"there was far too much bullshit in the ring already without an estate agent being in there an adding to it!!!!!" cheeky sod!
We stayed for the Flamenco in the Square which was great,guy playing the guitar and a girl singing traditional flamenco songs,i must admit though we are only a few days into the fiesta and already my hangover has a hangover!!
Still purely for research purposes i will perseveer and continue on,i am looking forward to the Beer and sardine breakfast although a little early in the morning it is a firm favourite.....

More,
i am glad you said that about clients and not me....! they are all sweeteness and light as you know
Poor georgia is left all his lonesome soon as the family are off to Italy for 4 weeks visiting relatives,do you think you could post a few ready meals in the bucket for me..........

Like 0      
25 Jul 2008 9:36 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Here are some ace photos & slideshows & Youtube videos of the ALGORFA PATRONA VIRGIN DEL CARMEN -FIESTA 2008 Click blue link, have your sound on.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New features coming.... - 54 posts
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 12 posts
just signed up - 7 posts
Out of pocket expenses for President - 11 posts
Marie Castro.....Baby? - 29 posts
Looking to rent 1month and 2 weeks - 5 posts
Has Any One Been To The Capanes del Golf Site Recently - 4 posts
New PGOU Marbella - 6 posts
astronomy in Torrevieja - 0 posts
Easyjet problems - 11 posts
A question about IVA for an estate agent - 12 posts
Rental needed with adsl - 5 posts
Spa Valley - 3 posts
City of Murcia - 4 posts
Taking a fridge from UK to Spain - 9 posts
flights for sale Doncaster Alicante + visa versa - 1 posts
restaurants near almoradi - 24 posts
Janet - 1 posts
Last 20 General Forum Posts - 0 posts
Commercial/Shopping Centre planned for Algorfa - 0 posts
How does the pm system work? - 30 posts
Spanish property scandal petition - 1 posts
computer video link - 2 posts
Names of Retailers of Musical Instruments, Amplification, Speakers etc - 6 posts
Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?! - 71 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 83

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x