Names of Retailers of Musical Instruments, Amplification, Speakers etc

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by Michael Gallagher Star rating in Ireland. 7 posts Send private message

We have bought off-plan in the Entre Golf development in Lost Altos not far from Torrevieja. Could anyone point me in the direction of a good retailer which sells amplification, speakers, microphones, mixers etc. Hope to start 2 piece band when we move and equipment at home to heavy to take to Spain.

Thanks.

Michael Gallagher

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 10:11 AM by LAM1963 Star rating in Lincolnshire, Fortun.... 152 posts Send private message

LAM1963´s avatar
Hi Michael Studiomaster have an outlet in Murcia City I know that there is at least 3 Pro Sound Outlets in the Area

On high Quality DAS is worth considering

I ended up bringing my own over due to the cost in Spain though

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 6:21 PM by Michael Gallagher Star rating in Ireland. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks LAM 1963 - I will check out

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 6:31 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Michael, did you receive my PM ?

Like 0      
07 Jul 2007 8:06 PM by howardandkay Star rating in Daya Nueva near Alm.... 76 posts Send private message

howardandkay´s avatar

Hi Michael, when will you moving to Spain approximately. My wife and I are moving to Spain very shortly, hopefully this month. I'll be on the lookout for fellow musicians.

What do you play? I play guitar,mandolin and banjo and my musical tastes are eclectic, so maybe we could make some music in Spain. We're moving to Daya Nueva, just about 15min inland from Torrevieja.

Like 0      
08 Jul 2007 3:53 PM by evanwatson Star rating in lancasire. 6 posts Send private message

there is a music shop in almoradi just off the main square that sells all you need to start your own band, PA guitars,amps lighting synths etc,  we bought effect pedal last year cheaper than uk.

We have an appartment in Almoradi my son plays mandolin, guitar etc and is looking for other musicians in the area.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2007 10:05 AM by Michael Gallagher Star rating in Ireland. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks to Evan Watson and HowardandKay for the replies - re what instruments do I play - I work as an Accountant and I intend to take early retirement around the end of this year start of 2008 - I played keyboards in a band for a number of years - my set-up then was a Yamaha DX11 keboard driving various sound modules including a Yamaha TX81Z, Yamaha TG500, Roland U110 - my top keyboard for brass, Strings etc was a Roland U20 which I have since sold because it was troublesome and had a habit of "freezing up" on me. I still have the other items. I now have a Yamaha PSR 9000 keyboard which I just play at home but I am compiling and collecting various midi files to use as backing tracks - Our close friends have a place about 15 minutes from where our place will be and one of them, is a really great singer and the plan is for  me to play keyboards and she she to  be main singer.I also play Acoustic guitar and Piano Accordian. MAybe see you out there some time - Thanks and Best Wishes - Michael Gallagher

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sally Morgan masquerading as Inez, I mean Rixxy, I mean Inez !?!?! - 71 posts
Pasta Cafe - Nueva Andalucia - 4 posts
Great introduction to the website, Justin! - 0 posts
schools around cabo roig,? - 17 posts
I have uploaded some photo's of Aloe - 8 posts
La Torre Polaris World restaurants - 8 posts
Benalmadena Restaurants - 5 posts
Completition Date at Alandlus Thalassa - 4 posts
Webcam - 2 posts
Trust Issues - 15 posts
I still need to buy a shower screen - 1 posts
Arrivng In Malaga Airport - 0 posts
BLACK MONEY PROBLEMS - 84 posts
official shop holidays - 10 posts
Urbanisation - 30 posts
Long Term rental Salobrena area Costa Tropical - 2 posts
Spanish August Holiday - 5 posts
Hello Can you help? - 5 posts
Anyone noticed we can now see the last 20 posts. - 6 posts
Reputable Air conditioning companies - 0 posts
Boxing Clubs - 0 posts
UK Made Ladies Bicycle - 0 posts
Transferring Back To Uk - 0 posts
new to spain-Montevideo Hills - 1 posts
ribera del marlin - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x