I need to take my bike licence

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Nov 2012 11:49 AM by janewareing1 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

hi i need to take my bike licence,i have a scooter 50cc.. been using my provisional didnt know i had to have a full licence! does any one know where i can take it and in english thanks 

Like 0      
22 Nov 2012 2:14 PM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar

A quick Google search found several threads on here about this (!) and several from bike forums inside and outside the UK.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/forums/posts-long-7319.aspx   seemed the most useful, so start with that one,.

It appears you have to take the Spanish test for a bike over 125cc.  My first thought would be to head for the coast, find a bike shop, and ask there about lessons / tests available in English.  

Or search Facebook for motorbike groups in Spain - eg there's an expat bike group near me in Los Montes de Malaga, and people like that can give advice and perhaps provide coaching leading up to the test.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
22 Nov 2012 2:24 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I had a full licence when i came to Spain, bikes, cars,  small trucks, etc. I changed it to a Spanish one. 

It might be better for a person coming to Spain to take the test in the UK, at least it will be in English. 

It's a two part test in Spàin, just as I believe it is now in UK.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

One way car hire fees - 0 posts
Cancelling Insurances - Assurance - 7 posts
Form 210 - 1 posts
Some would rather go to prison than face life :) - 1 posts
NEW REGULATIONS re CASH, TAX ON OVERSEAS ASSETTS and automatic Residencia and - 6 posts
New years eve in Duquesa or Sabinillas - 0 posts
You Know when you are getting Old!!! When - 0 posts
Roxanna - sexy spanish music - 3 posts
Maria and her team do it again - 5 posts
Am I eligible for Plan PIVE? - 27 posts
am receiving strange calls on my mobile...... - 1 posts
Tax resident - 32 posts
Electronic Submission of Form 210 - 30 posts
Buying UK products in Spain - 3 posts
Satellite TV in Spain - 1 posts
Non residence tax - 0 posts
Aqualandia - 1 posts
Mercers Estate Agents, Made our dream come true.! - 0 posts
Desperate times..... - 2 posts
Spain keeps turning down dollars - 2 posts
Automatic residency rights if you buy a house in Spain - 4 posts
Roof coverings - 0 posts
3 Seater Sofa For Sale - 0 posts
Estate agents duquesa - 0 posts
Best Freesat Box for Malaga area - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x