Form 210 Joint Property Ownership

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Sep 2012 1:30 PM by AdrianaK Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi,

until this year we have always submitted one Form 210 for our property in my mother's name. We have been told however that this year we need to make separate submissions for my mother and father (as they are joint owners of the property). Do I just include 50% of what is due on each form even although this will involve me doing a calculation that's not included in the guidance, i.e. dividing everything by 50%?!? Appreciate some assistance!

Like 0      
26 Sep 2012 1:42 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Each owner is required to make a return for the property they own.

So as you say divide the catastral or the declared value (whichever is the highest) by 2.

According to an accountant friend, a person who owns more than one property (say an apartment and a separate, different escritura,  garage) must make separate returns each property

Like 0      
26 Sep 2012 1:50 PM by AdrianaK Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

great John - many thanks!

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 10:59 AM by AdrianaK Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

ok - so finally worked out the data that goes in the form, filled in online and when I click to generate pdf am getting the message "en estos momentos su peticion no puede ser atendida, codigo de error 0115". Any clues as to how I can get round this?!? Socorro!!

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 11:57 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Adrian,

I normally use Mozilla but I found that the 210 will only work on Internet Explorer. (its the same for making an ITV appoinment too).  Don't know if that is general or just my PC.

I did find though that one must sign out and back in if you a doing more than one declaration. I tried to use the main info from my son’s return,  when I did subsequent ones for him on other properties and for his wife. The forms printed but when I got to the bank they all had the SAME bar code. 

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 12:46 PM by norm de plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

Having tried IE and Firefox unsuccessfully, I installed Chrome and finally succeeded.  I have emailed AEAT and complained about this.  No reply so far.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 5:35 PM by AdrianaK Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Was able to generate the pdfs and print !

I selected on the form "adeudo en cuenta" and entered the relevant spanish bank account details so do I still need to take the form to my bank to get it stamped and forwarded to tax office?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Registering with a doctor - 11 posts
Tenants rights - 2 posts
Hi. New guy here looking to move to Spain eventually - 33 posts
Hello. I am new to this forum and would like some advice please - 0 posts
British driving licence and Residence in Spain - 245 posts
Large Hi Roof van leaving nw,eng for murcia oct 15th - 3 posts
garden work - 0 posts
What are your thoughts on Spain's economic crisis? - 78 posts
DEPOSITS ON RENTAL CONTRACTS - 3 posts
Community fees - Monthly service charges in arrears - 15 posts
Horse meat, would you eat it? - 86 posts
Expats in Catalunya. What if.....? - 35 posts
Who supplies & fits electricity meters? - 5 posts
Lighthearted thread about Bloopers in Spanish! - 44 posts
Language related jobs? - 0 posts
Licence/permit to rent a property for holiday lets - 2 posts
obtaining insurance details - 1 posts
Thinking about moving to Salobrena for winters initially - 1 posts
Seeking to rent a room with en suite in Gibraltar - 0 posts
Car hire Murcia at Easter 2013 - 8 posts
PROPERTIES IN CARTAGENA and MURCIA - 0 posts
car hire alicante - 0 posts
I'm looking for a sailboat up to 30000€ to part exchange with a house in Azores, Santa Maria Island - 0 posts
How many days outside of Spain (with residency card)? - 0 posts
Reasonable behaviour? - 18 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x