any help please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Jun 2007 12:00 AM by tomeve Star rating in southampton/ camposo.... 9 posts Send private message

hi we are tom and eve from southampton, we are buying on almanzora cc, we have become very unhappy with the situation of the licences, we are now looking at mcc as the prices still seem to be in our range.

we have been put off in the past due to reports of trouble from local groups of local youths.

we are hoping people who live in the area will confirm or tell us we are being silly.

we are looking to retire to wherever we buy , i am not a small geezer and can look after myselfe but why buy into trouble at 65.

many thanks for any help.

tom and eve

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 1:32 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Tom & Eve,

Sorry you're feeling the way you do about your purchase. It should be such a happy time at our time of life, shouldn't it. I'm 58 myself & want peace in my old age !

I've done a search for you & there's a development board for the one you have bought into so why don't you join that & hopefully get to know people likely in your position ? Just click on this blue link & fill in your details. Good luck.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/ViewDevNo.aspx?dev=A86

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 3:50 PM by tomeve Star rating in southampton/ camposo.... 9 posts Send private message

hello morerosado

thanks for your reply, any words are better than none,although we have 2 years before retirement we would like to feel settled before the time arrives, not fighting for our money back.

we are only looking at mcc as a fallback, we are worried at the stories of problems on mcc with locals(or is this a problem made up by other rival agents who are not selling on mcc) we realise that the habitation licence is not in place, but is a formality so we are led to believe.

we thank you for taking time to reply to us, we are very gratefull.

regards tom and eve

Like 0      
30 Jun 2007 4:48 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Tom and Eve, you're most welcome. That's why I post in here, to try to help even if it's just moral support, nothing more.

We completed April 2005, never knew about many things such as habitation licences. We didn't have one, nor did any of  the 30+ communities,  all newbuilds, on our massive new urb. Be aware that if certain things are done to a property that is classed basically as "illegal" (ie before certificate is granted) you won't be granted a certificate till you put it all back to where it was before. (Don't ask  ! )We were all finally  granted our habitation certificate over two years after completion & the community threw a party !!  Sadly we missed it.

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 9:49 AM by tomeve Star rating in southampton/ camposo.... 9 posts Send private message

hi again morerosado

what was the community you bought into and have you had any local people problems

many thanks, tom and eve

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 12:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
i've sent you a PM  

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 1:09 PM by tomeve Star rating in southampton/ camposo.... 9 posts Send private message

hi morerasado

i may seem to be an expert on a computor but believe me i am not, i have not yet fathomed out how to get a pm from this site, but please give me time, i will try harder.

thanks for your patience, tom and eve

Like 0      
01 Jul 2007 1:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Tom & Eve,

You need to ensure you're logged in first then you should see this >>>  Send private message under the posters name on the left. Click on this & a box will open. Type a message & send it. You sent me one before so you know how to. The message will arrive in your mailbox. To reply to it you click on the link in that mail, ok now ?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New roundabout - Leaving Torreveija town N332 - Cartegena direction - 7 posts
long term property wanted for rent - 1 posts
NIE Meet in Torrevieja - 3 posts
Directions - 9 posts
looking for someone to take over our client transfer business - 0 posts
Overseas Property Web Sites Buyer - 0 posts
Overseas Property Web Site Buyer - 4 posts
Dream Hills II - R2 - Plots 123-197 - 0 posts
Prices dropping to realistic levels - 6 posts
WANTED - Long-Term Rental Playa Golf II - 5 posts
Passports free to anyone born on or before September 2, 1929. - 0 posts
id card - 2 posts
Tax on Rental Income / advice please - 1 posts
A question about ToysRUs in Malaga - 0 posts
Any recommendations for places to stay in Seville? - 5 posts
Transport & Removals - 1 posts
alistair messenger - 3 posts
LAWYERS COSTS IN SPAIN - 7 posts
off plan build - 2 posts
calanova grand golf - 0 posts
URGENT, GLASS SHOP OR MAN TO FIT NEEDED,? - 3 posts
spanish bank account - 11 posts
WE BOUGHT A PROPERTY WITHOUT BANK GUARANTEE WHAT CAN WE DO - 8 posts
azahar / mirador / - 1 posts
TEMPORARY SUMMER WORK REQUIRED - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x