Good evening everyone

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jul 2012 10:36 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

My name is Gerald Cooper and have been looking at your site for a few weeks now and find it very interesting indeed. Living on England and having recently retired I and my wife are looking for a more sedate and warmer (and drier!) life in Spain.

I have recently started a blog on how I am going about it all andeventually moving, hoping perhaps the people joining the site after me will benefit. It also reminds me how I did later on.

I hope to be useful to this site as I think it will prove useful to me.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2012 10:59 PM by rociero Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Good Evening, I hope you find your dream home in Spain soon and have a wonderful retirement in the sun!

Like 0      
04 Jul 2012 11:56 PM by gerrryuk Star rating in Mezquitilla, near To.... 179 posts Send private message

gerrryuk´s avatar

Thank you, sure hope so, at least I have one friend.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2012 10:08 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

good luck,

we came here to spain permanently over 2 years ago

and love the lifestyle

coolyes

Like 0      
05 Jul 2012 11:42 AM by Fighter2 Star rating. 237 posts Send private message

Come and look at Mazarron and surrounding area Gerald... and in particular Mazarron Country Club, I don't think you will be disappointed.... very inexpensive fully furnished rentals available ( not via me) and from here you can easily vist south to Almeria / Vera or north to Cartagena and Alicante or beyond.

Barry

Like 0      
05 Jul 2012 1:58 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Gerald and welcome to the forum.  Is your blog here on EOS?

I have been here now for 4 years and started reading and contributing to the forum just before I moved out.  It is a great way to find out about the peculiarities of the Spanish way of doing things and can be really useful in avoiding making some expensive mistakes.  Although, I tended to make the mistakes and then read about them later!

I wish you well and hope you keep us all up to date on your progress.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2012 3:52 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Gerald

You have the opportunity to add your EOS blog to your signature. I've just looked at your blog, going to be very interesting, good luck.

http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/geraldsblog.aspx

Like 0      
10 Jul 2012 4:03 AM by viviancn2012 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by jaldridge on 10/07/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How do you query a bill/report a possible leak with Aguas de Murcia (EMUASA)? - 8 posts
VAN HIRE TO SPAIN - 5 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL TAXATION - 6 posts
Tarragona???? - 1 posts
Royal Air Forces Association Dinner Dance - 0 posts
Pool problem - 3 posts
moving from builders supply to meters - 0 posts
Gazebo for sale - 1 posts
community pool rules regarding life guards etc - 2 posts
Gibraltar tobacco prices 2012 - 3 posts
Fantasy Homes By The Sea - 1 posts
Jet 2 sharp practice - 3 posts
Jet 2 sharp practice - 0 posts
Gelish nail salon in Benijofar? - 13 posts
Hellish nail salon in Benijofar? - 3 posts
Spanish Airport Tax Increases from 1st July - 22 posts
The need for more effective monitoring systems and enforceable regulatory controls - 21 posts
car swap or px - 0 posts
car swap or px - 0 posts
sky costa blanca - 1 posts
Telefonica murcia region - 1 posts
UK driving licence in France & Spain - 2 posts
Wall Insulating in Spain - 36 posts
presedent - 31 posts
Mercedes C180 English headlights - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x