Unlocked Mobile Phones

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jun 2012 10:59 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

My Mobile Phone went through the washing  machine by accident. Now it does not work. I have an O2 sim card and wish to purchase a new Unlocked reasonably priced phone. Is there any where in the Estepona or Marbella  area,other than the Phone House, where one can purchase these type of Mobile Phones.

Many Thanks

Nigel

Like 0      
07 Jun 2012 7:49 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Yeah, they don't tend to wash too well 

I don't know where you can buy an unlocked phone but I know some of the non-offical mobile phone shops do advertise unlocking services so you can buy a cheapy one and get them to unlock it.

I know the phone shop in Sabinillas does it but there must be one close to you somewhere.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
07 Jun 2012 11:40 PM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Think it will be a lot cheaper to buy a locked phone, then pay 10 euros to get it opened. just ask around loads of people do it. There are some codes for this online.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

internet help - 4 posts
Hello from barcelona - 2 posts
How to find out which company has brought the unsold apartments at auction. - 12 posts
New "kid on the block" - 4 posts
moving my mother to spain - 39 posts
transferring money - 30 posts
3% Tax? - 27 posts
WANTED: 4 Bed Long Term Property to Rent (1-3 years) Maybe Rent To Buy - 1 posts
Summer again!! - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE 4 X 4 MECHANIC - 2 posts
Europocar hidden extras? - 6 posts
London Olympics good for Spain - 1 posts
Stray dog problems - 2 posts
Applications for mortgages in Spain. - 0 posts
UK Prescriptions - 1 posts
Is there a statute of limitations for the seller registering the sale of property? - 0 posts
Aquagest will not connect us as new owners - 6 posts
Driving with a UK driving licence in Spain? - 6 posts
Disabled Badge - 4 posts
WHALE WATCHING in Tarifa - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE MECHANIC? - 0 posts
Tennis Puerto de Mazarron - beginner - 1 posts
the elderly - 2 posts
goldfish - 3 posts
Dog Registry municiple regulation - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x