NIE MARBELLA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Apr 2012 12:12 AM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Anyone know what time I should arrive at the Marbella Police station to apply for an NIE at the moment, is it a 'crack of dawn' time ?

Like 0      
22 Apr 2012 1:27 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Funny you should ask that GWM

I was at the Marbella national police station only yesterday with friends that need a NIE.

The only reason you have to queue is to get the numbered ticket that ensures you are dealt with same day.

I arrived at 8-15 and joined the end of the queue - after about 30 mins we were given numbers 66 and 67 and the 790 form to pay the fee at the bank (gone up to 16 euros).

When you have your numbered ticket panic over, go and have a cup of coffee or breakfast - just get back around 11 and submit your application at the desk - I think they only give out around 80 tickets per day so we only just made it arriving at 8-15

Like 0      
22 Apr 2012 9:24 AM by gwm Star rating in Pizarra. 139 posts Send private message

Thanks...not too bad then, pay at any nearby bank ? and do you get the NIE he same day ? thanks

Like 0      
22 Apr 2012 10:11 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

GWM

No, I think you have to use the designated bank, sorry I can't remember the name but if you have your back to the police staion its 600 mtrs to the right on the same side of the road, you will see many people cluthing their 790 forms and scurrying off there.

I was surprised that no, we didn't get the NIE's the same day - my friends submitted the EX15 form as they are going to keep their UK residence, when I went with a client two months ago who submitted a EX18 we got it there and ten.

They are however allowing me to collect my friends NIE's on Tuesday  - I have a stamped authority to do so

s

This message was last edited by Team GB on 22/04/2012.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2012 6:14 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

It's any bank

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Teaching English with monthly income up to EUR2100 pre month - 0 posts
gibralter and spain combined - 12 posts
So, how does it feel to have someone in a foreign country steal your property ??? - 1 posts
Can I get an N.I.E. without a passport? - 2 posts
Renew Documents - 6 posts
QuickDollarz - 0 posts
insurance in spain - 7 posts
EU Citizens Registration (Help with form) - 0 posts
Renault Scenic '98 Turbo Diesel for sale Spanish registered! - 4 posts
Car Hire - Alicante Airport April 2012 - 10 posts
Mercedes,Spainish translator - 0 posts
Looking for an automatic car - Rojales area - 0 posts
Iberdrola online logout - 4 posts
Broadband - 1 posts
Nearest Carrefour to Mazarron and directions please? - 1 posts
Spanish Lessons - 0 posts
Add link - 0 posts
can you give proxy vote by email? - 2 posts
Healthcare Pensioners to pay for prescriptions - 9 posts
INFORMATIVE TALK ON TAXES FOR FOREIGNERS IN MANILVA (MÁLAGA) - 0 posts
aifos getting away with it - 59 posts
AGM proxy votes by email - 12 posts
Working in Gibraltar - 2 posts
Silver Cutlery - 0 posts
Que? Ahora? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x