Refund from Electricity Company

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 Mar 2012 12:00 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I must say I am usually surprised when people complain about their electric bills and suspect that in most cases they just do not understand them.

However, that apart. 

I have been away from home for a couple of months on holiday. The bill prior to leaving was estimated. The two I have had since have been away (view on line) are both credits, paid to my bank account

Like 0      
18 Mar 2012 10:31 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Hi John.

I seem to have a good relationship going with my Electric supplier in Spain.

I am a non-resident but visit most months.

My bills are mostly estimated. What I do, is if I am over take the reading or if not get a friend to do it for me.

I send the numbers to my supplier and they adjust the bill either way debit or credit.

So no big shock bills when the meter is read which is not very often.

Well pleased in the way it works out. A very friendly service given by my supplier. Even when I asked about fitting a duel metre so I could get cheep rate electric to run the pool pump off peek. I asked one day and it was fitted in 4 in my absence. Saved about €100 last year not much but still a saving.

Always remember to keep the sun in Ya heart 

Like 0      
18 Mar 2012 11:07 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

HI, I get all my bills (mine and two sons apartments) on line. Each month they send emails and I go on line. On that page there is a facility to entry 'my reading.'  I have never done it as I dont mind the estimated bills anyway.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

custom agent - 0 posts
water shortages - 4 posts
Costa Blanca Fresh Water Fishing - 3 posts
These True Religion Jeans Online jeans are stone washed with - 1 posts
driving from the uk - 7 posts
Spanish funerals/undertakers info and other cheerful stuff - 22 posts
Place in the sun Live, Earls Court March 30th-April 1st. 2012 - 46 posts
Opinion and advice on foreign currency mortgage - 9 posts
doctoers online appoinments. - 1 posts
Les Miserables in Concert inside the Rock of Gibraltar! Males singers and choir wanted. - 6 posts
2012 - SAVE UP TO 10% ON BRITTANY FERRY CROSSINGS.FRANCE AND SPAIN - 2 posts
Urbanization Annual AGM - 3 posts
provisional license - 1 posts
Debtors Voting at Meetings - 3 posts
HELP! SOME KIND OF CAR TICKET for 900 euros!!!!! - 5 posts
Help with wierd translation - 1 posts
Buying a LHD car... - 5 posts
Murcia Appeal Court states Polaris has breached contracts - 7 posts
The Cheapest Diesel in Spain..... - 18 posts
terrace - 1 posts
Help needed - 5 posts
Help from a distressed brit - 1 posts
there are good ones out there - 3 posts
Tennis holidays - 0 posts
Is there a transfer tax to pay? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x