TV through computer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by gnik Star rating in calahonda. 28 posts Send private message

Not sure if this has been posted before, but www.filmon.com is a good way to watch all UKtv without VPN.

Like 0      
27 Feb 2012 7:58 PM by rolley Star rating in Torrevieja . 41 posts Send private message

And it's free on a iPad app

Like 0      
02 Mar 2012 4:14 AM by rockinrodders Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

I tried this but had no decent channels, certainly not for free. Which UK channels did you find?

Looked like a scam.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2012 10:14 AM by cabbage340 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

You can download 'Ex pat Shield' a free VPN (virtual Private Network) that gives you a British IP Address so you can access all UK websites i.e. BBC i Player.  It is funded by adverts.  Seems safe enough been using it for about a year and never had a virus or Malware (but scan regularily).  Hope this helps.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2012 11:08 AM by mobailey Star rating in San Cayetano. 461 posts Send private message

mobailey´s avatar

We also use expat shield and have no reallyproblems other than low download speeds at the moment we only have 4MB's  but if you use the download function on BBC you get an uninterrupted feed but you oblivously cannot watch live TV this way.  At the moment the ITV channels do not have the download function yet.  With the download function you can also set it to download a series so it does automatically  for you. we then connect the laptop to the TV. 

Mo&Bryan www.bryansblinds.com &  www.discovercostacalida.info Why not see if can we help  

Like 0      
02 Mar 2012 12:50 PM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

As a long term user of Expat shield I have to report my failure to obtain from them any response to complaints made over the last few days due to a complete lack of facility and support. I have now perforce changed to a paying proxy firm which appears to be much better at both reliability and speed. However matters are still in an early stage and so don't hold your breath!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hi All im New - 1 posts
sky tv - 4 posts
Tims second hand fridges Atalaya Park - 1 posts
Medical cover for the hard of understanding? - 29 posts
buying an apartment - 3 posts
building licences - 6 posts
trying to find a friend i have lost touch with - 0 posts
electricity - builders supply to personal supply - 1 posts
Crazy Golf Playa Flamenca area - 2 posts
How can I improve the tv channels - 16 posts
PROPERTY WANTED - 1 posts
Urgent Rental Required on Costa del Sol - 2 posts
Spanish banks turn away the keen investor - 5 posts
Jumping for Jubillee - 0 posts
Missing Person - Amy Fitzpatrick - 3 posts
Alicante airport - 3 posts
Electricity Bill - 2 posts
Car Wanted - 4 posts
escatura - 2 posts
Do you know Steve Heritage - 0 posts
New Sheet Roofing for sale. - 0 posts
mobile internet access Andalucia. - 0 posts
Portable air-con units... - 1 posts
MIDI connection problems (Music) - 0 posts
EU Foreign Citizens Register and Certificates - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x