Any owners from La Cala de Mijas be able to help?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Hi, My hubby & I are returning to La Cala to live. I have been looking to rent a property for 3 months from the middle of March until middle of June.

Need to come back to England after that as our Daughter is getting married and we hope to return again permanently about middle of August and rent longer term.

I have been in touch with a few advertised properties but they want to charge me almost summer weekly rates.

My question is: Has anyone a property that is vacant for the 3 months, on the flat in La Cala for up to €600 per month.

Thank you  Karen

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 10:42 PM by costa.del.sky Star rating. 97 posts Send private message

You will struggle to find something nice on them months as people are really pushing prices due to the downtime, people have to cash in on summer.

I have a small apartment in San Pedro de Alcantara, which is probably a little to far from you, its very basic but it still rents for 450€ a month year round. At the moment the tenant at the moment is moving out in March back to the UK. If you dont find anything bear it in mind, but its probably much too far for you.

This message was last edited by costa.del.sky on 19/02/2012.

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 11:59 PM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Thanks for your reply and offer, but we really want to go back to La Cala.

Might have to go down the normal 11 month rental route but was trying to avoid that as we wouldn't be there for 2 months.

Just thought there might be someone who has holidays lets but no bookings for the 3 months and would welcome the rent maybe.

Karen

Like 0      
20 Feb 2012 12:18 AM by costa.del.sky Star rating. 97 posts Send private message

Im going to send you a PM of an email address of a friend of mine, ask him about it, he may do you a deal. Its a apartment in La Cala, and he rents it out in the summer.

Like 0      
20 Feb 2012 9:33 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

20 Feb 2012 1:26 PM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Thanks for your replies. Will certainly look into these suggestions. Karen

Like 0      
22 Feb 2012 12:04 PM by DMS Star rating in Spain. 27 posts Send private message

DMS´s avatar

I have sent you a private message  with some information regarding an apartment in La Cala

Like 0      
22 Feb 2012 1:00 PM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Thanks. I have sent you a pm and email. Karen

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

kitchen, dining room furniture and bedroom furniture for sale- COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
We was brung up proper - 1 posts
House sale, what taxes are due ? - 2 posts
Inflated communidad payments. - 38 posts
Working in Spain - 1 posts
Just to say Hi - and ask a question about medical services :) - 18 posts
Endesa electricity supply - 8 posts
multi use broadband for a community - 2 posts
Memory Foam Mattress Toppers - 2 posts
Ryanair - Alicante Airport - 1 posts
Not all thieves are stupid - 1 posts
Property market - 2 posts
Legalising Minutes - 5 posts
SPAIN'S CORRUPTION CRISIS - 0 posts
Polaris world - 5 posts
Los Altos De Las Palas - 2 posts
Medical expenses - 1 posts
Online Community Website - 7 posts
Translator - 3 posts
Vera Playa Al Andalus Hills, offered a bank repo - 12 posts
Telefonica - 5 posts
Torrox Costa (Any Info would be gratefully received) - 5 posts
Air Europa vs Easyjet - 3 posts
mortage applied for and now stuck in the system - 4 posts
Help required using IKEA website in Spain - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x