Los Altos De Las Palas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by Brickie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

I was out hill walking the other day in the village of Las Palas near Fuente Alamo in Murcia Province, when I came across what appeared to be an upmarket  housing development with beautiful entrance that looked complete, but was all fenced off with no sign of life about the place.

This looked like a real high quality development that for some reason had not managed to complete.

I tried to gain access, but there was no way I could get through the fencing,even the Sales Office was deserted.

Does anyone know of this development and what has happened to it.

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 10:36 AM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

Hi

We live very near the urbanisation and were told it was built by the same developer that built Hacienda del Alamo golf resort about 20 minutes away.

The houses were not cheap  (started at about 300K) when built and there were considerable delays.

I think there are a few occupied houses but the majority are empty and are now owned by the banks i believe. It is a shame as it is a lovely area- would say that as I live there LOL.

Jean

Like 0      
20 Feb 2012 4:22 PM by Brickie Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Thanks for the response.

When I passed, the entrance to the Urbanisation was completely fenced off. There was a car at the first house on the left, but no sign of people and it was obviously meant to stop people having a walk around.

Strange that all the houses seem finished without owners so guess most of the owners must have pulled out due to the delays and got caught up in the recession and lost their money.

Such a shame.

regards

Brickie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Medical expenses - 1 posts
Online Community Website - 7 posts
Translator - 3 posts
Vera Playa Al Andalus Hills, offered a bank repo - 12 posts
Telefonica - 5 posts
Torrox Costa (Any Info would be gratefully received) - 5 posts
Air Europa vs Easyjet - 3 posts
mortage applied for and now stuck in the system - 4 posts
Help required using IKEA website in Spain - 2 posts
Endesa - 12 posts
Weight loss in Spain !! - 1 posts
Careful with your credit cards - 0 posts
Saw this in the seaside gazette, made me smile. - 0 posts
Spain's Rip-Off Dentists! - 48 posts
Novosol Property Rental - 2 posts
Help with Spanish Translation - 4 posts
What do the courts do that takes so long????? - 1 posts
Single bed for sale, Fuengirola area - 0 posts
english fuses - 2 posts
Warning - 0 posts
Eroski Velez Malaga - 1 posts
WANTED: Beds and bedroom furniture. Xatia, Ontinyent area - 1 posts
British consulate open day 22nd Feb. - 2 posts
Administrator - 1 posts
Recommended property management company estepona / Marbella - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x