:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jun 2012 10:59 PM by Muck-fe Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

angela59

Would appear we are both mad then...

Like 0      
29 Jun 2012 11:32 PM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Ye you said it.... ye are both mad and so negative in your thinking like the song "don't worry be happy" and enjoy this incredible shopping centre which will give us all hope for the future and get rid of the gloom and doom Spain is in........

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 12:43 AM by angela59 Star rating in Ireland. 58 posts Send private message

ob123, get a life, you think you had shares in the place they way you go on.  Stop defending, give it a rest.

Angela59

This message was last edited by angela59 on 30/06/2012.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 9:52 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Angela 59, I have no shares but I always say that anything new in the area will bring in extra people who might say this is a great place, and it would be nice to live near such a centre that has everything at our door step, there are thousands of people to retire in the UK this Year and where will most of they go .......Spain mark my Words and the Euro being weak will lure them even more, why because its east to get to Spain only 2 hours and the weather, the prices, the salt lakes, all pain goes away if you have problems wirh bone structure e.t.c. your will have a great chance to live a lot longer, and now with the  new centre you have  it all.Living in the UK or Ireland is so unhealthy we had one fine day in 3 Weeks and rain again to-day..........I can't wait to leave for good when I retire.......

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 9:54 AM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

wonder if ob123 declares the rental income from the so called private rentals and pays taxes on it in Spain

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 10:05 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Yes I pay all my taxes sumo, income tax and get a Abagado to do it for me,the fee  everything is above board, I don't know where did you get that idea from, Andyintorre.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 10:54 AM by Bri Star rating in North. 591 posts Send private message

This is all getting  a bit personal (though good to have the tax issues cleared), and I don't want to be personal, but really - people retiring from the UK to anywhere abroad has always been a tiny minority each year - and how on earth do you think people are going to be able to afford it???   A lot of people are going to  have to work longer than intended and maybe even continue with part time work.  EVEN with property prices as low as they are, most people from the UK can not make the move.  

If the  debate is whether or not having a shopping centre on the doorstep makes an area more desirable - I guess it depends on how close you are and how 'industrial' the thing looks.   In my opinion it is insignificant in terms of property values.

The real debate should be around whether or not Spain needs more of these centres and what they can bring to the economy.  I don't know this area but I do know that now more than ever, spending money is finite - and if spending increases through this centre, it will decrease elsewhere.  I can only hope that decrease is not in some pueblo nearby which will see all local trade go to the hypermarket. 

Play nicely!!!

Brian

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 3:54 PM by angela59 Star rating in Ireland. 58 posts Send private message

ob123,  why are you still here - get on the next flight and buy yourself a one way ticket, Ireland doesn't need people like you right now. 

Like 0      
30 Jun 2012 8:19 PM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

I can't I am working Angela and have no choice in the matter but as soon as I retire I am gone out of this terrible place......

Like 0      
30 Jul 2012 10:46 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Zenia Boulevard Latest Video

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
31 Jul 2012 1:07 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Thanks a million for that video it looks really nice can't wait to go over in September for the opening.......

Like 0      
31 Jul 2012 3:30 AM by Muck-fe Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Pity the video is nothing like the real thing.... Where did all those lovely grass surrounds etc suddenly come from.... it certainly doesn't represent anything I've seen around this concrete mass and I had the misfortune to pass through it all yesterday.

If the people responsible were that confident in their project as to make a presentation virtual video, then they at least should be open to accept the Likes, Dislikes and Comments facility that would normally accompany most videos shown on You Tube.

The very fact that they have immobilised these facilities speaks for itself.... 

The Leroy Merlin shop sign is so big, it's rumoured the pilots flying into Murcia are now using it as a flight path guide from 15,000 feet.

Like 0      
27 Sep 2012 2:13 PM by georgia Star rating in Algorfa (As seen on .... 1835 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

georgia´s avatar

http://www.vivatv.es/video/ZENIA_BOULEVARD_OPENING.mp4

opened yesterday....now read back on the posts previously....

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

tropical fish - 0 posts
One must go. - 1 posts
ryanair new debit card fails - 3 posts
La Zenia Boulavard - 0 posts
Measures to reduce unemployment in Spain - 1 posts
Will good professionals ever stand up to the mark in Spain and exert their influence? - 2 posts
roof build - 4 posts
Free papers in and around Salou and Tarragona - 0 posts
London Ollympic tickets - 0 posts
Dangerous new Electric Meters? - 16 posts
address in Spain - 14 posts
10 year guarantee for new build - 10 posts
Introduction - 2 posts
Telefonica ( Movistar) - 1 posts
Edinburgh Crystal Decanters - 0 posts
Goats - 1 posts
Good news ( I hope ) - 2 posts
NATURAL GAS ~ Yes or No - 0 posts
Aer Lingus. - 0 posts
solicitor wants more money plus valia tax ?? - 3 posts
Legal assistant job opening - 0 posts
Heart attack and how to save your self, worth a read - 3 posts
Telefonica ADSL!! - 28 posts
Driving to Portugal via Seville - 9 posts
Which side on the Round-a-bouts? - 39 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 73

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x