Cam Bank Wrongful Charges

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by lewjesdan Star rating in west sussex. 132 posts Send private message

lewjesdan´s avatar

Hi There,

Please can anyone advise?? i have an ongoing dispute with Cam Bank. They have been ignoring my constant emails and phone calls regarding Home Insurance and Contents charge.

After informing them that i already have this cover through my Resort Management Company Mileniun Levante, they have tried to ignore my appeals and requested Certificate proof of my cover. I have recently managed to send them this request, yet still they continue to ignore my claims for a full refund of 136.74 Euros.

I have heard through past threads that you can request some sort of complaints form from the Company you might be in dispute with, is this correct and still the case???.

I have become really frustrated with Cam Bank and get the feeling that they expect me to go away if they jsut continue to ignore or stall on my refund.

Any suggestions would be greatly received.

Many thanks 

Peter 

Like 0      
01 Feb 2012 1:19 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

You can complain to the Banco CAM Customer Service Department - follow the procedure below:

Banco CAM and our Business Group offer you our Customer Service, to attend to your claims and complaints in the best possible way. Our Customer Service Regulation, and the standard form for filing complaints and claims are available on this page and at all CAM.

Banco CAM undertakes to resolve your complaint or claim within a maximum of two months. If no decision is reached after this period, or you are unhappy with the outcome, you may take your case to the Commission for the Defence of Customers of Financial Services or the Bank of Spain Claims Service.

Customer Service:

Av. Oscar Esplá, 3703007 Alicante
  • Mail:
    Customer Service Department

Banco CAM
  • Internet, Standard claims and complaints form:
    Customer Service

https://www.cam.es/EN/infoCorp/atcliente/Paginas/formulario-atencion-cliente-en.aspx

The following companies are part of the CAM Group:
  • Caja de Ahorros del Mediterráneo
  • Gestión Financiera del Mediterráneo, S.A Unipersonal (Gesfinmed)
  • Gestión de Activos del Mediterráneo, Sociedad de Valores, S.A.(Gesamed)
  • Gestora de Fondos del Mediterráneo, S.A. SGIIC (Gestimed)
  • Mediterráneo Correduría de Seguros, S.A. del Grupo Caja de Ahorros del
    Mediterráneo y de Mediterráneo Vida, S.A. de seguros y reaseguros
    (Mediterráneo Correduría)
  • Mediterráneo Vida, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros (Mediterráneo Vida)
  • Tasaciones de Bienes Mediterráneo, S.A. (Tabimed)

Banco CAM informs you that the following institutions are also available to defend your interests:

• Bank of Spain Customer Claim Service. This service may only be availed of after having exhausted the claims procedures of the Customer Service department or the Valencian Federation of Savings Banks Customer Ombudsman.
    Address:
    Bank of Spain Complaints and Claims Service
    Alcalá 50
    28014 Madrid

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
01 Feb 2012 1:21 PM by Fighter2 Star rating. 237 posts Send private message

Hi Peter

You need to get a representative to go to the bank and request the complaints form.... it then needs completing and taking back to the bank for signature and finally a copy is lodged with the Town Hall.

Never used it, have no idea if it is a useful tool or it works so good luck.

The Cam Bank are absolutely pathetic and do not deserve to be in business.

Barry

Like 0      
01 Feb 2012 1:31 PM by claire T Star rating in Torremendo, Orihuela. 689 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

Hi Peter - sometimes just asking for the form can work wonders!  Worth a try.

I got a refund of my insurance premium from Bancaja in similar circumstances, and they were actually very helpful.  However, there is a set time limit for reclaiming a direct debit - I think it is about 30 days - and in that time you need to show them that you have a policy which names the bank as beneficiary if they have a mortgage on the property.

Good luck!

Like 0      
01 Feb 2012 2:30 PM by lewjesdan Star rating in west sussex. 132 posts Send private message

lewjesdan´s avatar

Thanks for all your replies,

I have now sent the compaints form and await their reply

adios 

Peter

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Convalidation forms - 2 posts
Problem with Firefox? - 9 posts
Claiming job seekers allowance in Spain - 56 posts
Q for Justin - 6 posts
Car Import Taxes etc. - 2 posts
Strange demand?? - 1 posts
Best banks in Spain - 32 posts
Guardia Civil introduce new rules for foreign cars - 41 posts
Fuente Álamo de Murcia any information would be helpful - 2 posts
Sad - 5 posts
Best Euro Route Finder Please - 6 posts
Auriga Crown car hire ceased trading - 11 posts
Renault Scenic '98 Turbo Diesel for sale. - 0 posts
Interim Charging Order - 5 posts
Filing accounts at the Hacienda - 10 posts
Bunk beds wanted - 0 posts
Help for changing Aqugest water supply - 6 posts
Spanair Bust ? - 4 posts
What questions are allowed at an AGM - 8 posts
HEATER, COOLER, HUMIDIFIER ONLY 50 EUROS COSTA DEL SOL - 3 posts
TV CABINET. ONLY 30 EUROS. COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
TV CABINET. ONLY 30 EUROS. COSTA DEL SOL - 0 posts
DOUBLE BED ONLY 50 EUROS WITH MATTRESS. Costa del sol - 1 posts
2 heaters for only 20 euros each. Costa del sol - 0 posts
SELLING 2 SINGLE BEDS WITH MATTRESS AND WOODEN BEDSIDE TABLE ONLY 100 EUR - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x