capitol of spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by davidashbyash Star rating in gandia and morden su.... 4 posts Send private message

EOS Supporter

i believe that madrid is the capitol of spain the eye on spain computer does not go to madrid and ask then fix it

This message was last edited by davidashbyash on 10/01/2012.

Like 0      
10 Jan 2012 7:01 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Sorry David, can you give us a clue what the point is that you are hoping to make  (Capital of Spain and the Eye)  ?

Like 0      
10 Jan 2012 11:47 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4552 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

This is certainly one of the more intriguing posts lately!

I'm fairly sure that both Spain and Madrid should be capitolized, but I'm equally sure that Dr. David knows that. I think there's some hidden message here for us to figure out! For now, however, I remain utterly clueless.

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
11 Jan 2012 1:36 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

It's like the twilight zone on the site these days!  What with the creepy Chritmas music and cryptic posts....I think I'm going mad

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 Jan 2012 11:31 AM by Bobi Star rating in La Alpujarra, Granad.... 14 posts Send private message

Bobi´s avatar

methinks its the question asked when posting a comment to a blog ....maybe ¿¿¿¿

Like 0      
12 Jan 2012 12:37 PM by MEFA Star rating in Iznajar Spain. 12 posts Send private message

MEFA´s avatar

i believe that madrid is the capitol of spain the eye on spain computer does not go to madrid and ask then fix it

I think this should read like this :-

I believe that Madrid is the Capital of Spain.  The eye on Spain computer does not.  Go to Madrid and ask.  Then fix it.

I get lots of correspondence from people without punctuation, it appears the David thinks that eye on Spain has the Spanish Capital incorrect for some reason.

Best regards

Like 0      
12 Jan 2012 4:28 PM by eva2008 Star rating in Reading. 152 posts Send private message

eva2008´s avatar

Maybe Dr David has had a little too much Christmas cake?

or maybe he's been drinking the bath water again.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

State of the art wireless alarm system - South Costa Blanca - 2 posts
Inheritance Tax - resident in Spain - estate in the UK - 1 posts
Renault Megane convertible RHD hard top 05 plate - 0 posts
What are the personal resident tax free allowances ? - 5 posts
Flights to Costa Blanca from Leeds, Liverpool or Manchester any good deals for Summer? - 5 posts
are you selling up? furniture/ white goods needed i have just bought a place in Algorfa - 0 posts
urbanisation rights - 2 posts
where can I get my driving license? - 0 posts
Need some help - 4 posts
Las Lagunas, Los Montesinos - 0 posts
moving to Javea Feb 2012 - 0 posts
Hi, does anyone have a view on these repos, €65k + taxes, 90% morgage available, we're close to signing up for a penthouse - 5 posts
Hi, looking for advice, KeyMare Veranda repo sales - 24 posts
Looking for long term property rentals - 1 posts
Decanters - 0 posts
Reasons for NOT buying in Spain at the moment - 27 posts
Movistar Internet Deal - 2 posts
renting in spain - 1 posts
Annoying Xmas Music on Eye on SPain - 17 posts
help - 1 posts
DUNNY - 6 posts
work in costa blanca - 0 posts
Whats it like in CDS at the moment - 9 posts
Options for: UK income, Spanish residency, US citizen - 0 posts
Packages Mijas - Hampshire: Carriers? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x