Best Christmas present?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
25 Dec 2011 12:00 AM by Victoria Twead Star rating in Andalucia. 89 posts Send private message

Victoria Twead´s avatar

This is mine! It won't be unwrapped until August, but I'm VERY excited. (First grandchild.)

Victoria 

Chicken wrangler and NYT bestselling author of 'Chickens, Mules & Two Old Fools' and the Old Fools series. 

Like 0      
25 Dec 2011 1:13 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 469 posts Send private message

Congratulations Victoria 

The best present you could possibly wish for

This message was last edited by rod on 25/12/2011.

Like 0      
25 Dec 2011 1:57 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Enhorabuena Victoria!

Hope to meet you and the baby soon!

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
25 Dec 2011 10:05 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Congratulations!  Although, can't quite make out a little person in the photo

Hope you had a great Christmas today.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Dec 2011 10:01 AM by Victoria Twead Star rating in Andalucia. 89 posts Send private message

Victoria Twead´s avatar

Thanks, Rod, Maria and Justin. And the blob I'm seeing looks more like a duck, I agree. Or a wallaby, perhaps, as my daughter is in Australia. Never mind, I'm sure it'll turn out OK when it's fully cooked. 

Victoria 

Chicken wrangler and NYT bestselling author of 'Chickens, Mules & Two Old Fools' and the Old Fools series. 

Like 0      
27 Dec 2011 3:00 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Many congratulations, Victoria!  

I had a lovely Christmas present too: my three children and my son-in-law were all here with us for Christmas.  It seems VERY quiet now that they have flown back to London!

Happy New Year/Feliz Año Nuevo to you all!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
07 Jan 2012 5:00 PM by anthomo16 Star rating. 104 posts Send private message

Hi Victoria,

Have read your first book and half way through your second, bought as Justin recommended these. Please I do hope you continue writing the characters are wonderful, your animals facinating and your friends hilarious. Keep the words flowing, I feel that you are a neighbour telling me of a day in your life. I believe that in every community we have these characters, I certainly recognise a Judith and her Mum,  the fragrant plants too.

Good luck, love the pictures.

Regards,

Mo

Like 0      
28 Jan 2012 6:31 PM by Victoria Twead Star rating in Andalucia. 89 posts Send private message

Victoria Twead´s avatar

(Belated) thanks, Suemac. Christmas seems like a long time ago now.

Anthomo ~ Thanks so much for the kinds words! Dodgy tomato plants, haha! You've come across those, too? Glad you liked the pictures, and don't worry, I don't think I'll ever stop writing.  

Victoria   :)

Like 0      
29 Jan 2012 12:27 AM by anthomo16 Star rating. 104 posts Send private message

OMG you must be so excited please keep us in the loop.

I know with my grandson I was with my daughter and did the usual like OH you have a long way to go yet you dont want to spend hours on a hospital bed when you can be watching TV with me, don't worry I will tell you when it is the time to call the Hospital...yeah   my granson who is called Joshua was nearly called Mat as I delivered him whilst we were watching London's Burning...I always seem to be getting it wrong!!!!!!

Take care

Mo

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Fun for kids this 24th of December´s afternoon - 0 posts
Iberdola night & day tariff - 4 posts
A Digital Nativity - 0 posts
Who are you? - 7 posts
fruit & veg wholesaler - 0 posts
Ryanair card charges changed again? - 1 posts
Good news for one community in Spain - 1 posts
I have just used my Visa Electron - 1 posts
Bye Ryanair Well done Bmi Baby - 12 posts
British television in Spain - 0 posts
OPEN LETTER TO SR. MARIANO RAJOY - 4 posts
Keyholder required for La Marina property. - 2 posts
Damp!!! Black Mould, on the walls dripping condensation on the windows, can’t seem to get warm. - 4 posts
Valencia, surrounding areas/neighborhoods - 0 posts
Hello to Everyone! - 3 posts
why and how to buy in Spain. Guide by independent professionals - 0 posts
Need a professional irrigation company please - 1 posts
Spanish Driving Licence renewal, how long. - 10 posts
Irrigationof a large plot using a man made lake - 0 posts
Ryanair flights into Murcia - 2 posts
Running a property in Spain. (Non Resident) - 5 posts
Easter week in Malaga - 1 posts
Searching for car hire - 0 posts
hi - 1 posts
Kindle Keyboard - download issues due SIM card - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x