Iberdola night & day tariff

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Dec 2011 12:00 AM by knj Star rating in Costa Blanca. 79 posts Send private message

Does anyone know the telephone number to change to this service, I know it is different to the normal number.

Like 0      
24 Dec 2011 10:51 AM by jpd Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

jpd´s avatar

Hi there I dont think you can do it over the phone you have to go in to one of thier offices, with your NIE or passport and a bill from them. We did it on Tuesday, they came Thursday to swop the meter over . One thing to check before you go in change your tarriff, check your electric box is new type with the built in trip switch, as they check before they change the meter, no trip switch they wont do it. 

Like 0      
24 Dec 2011 11:01 AM by knj Star rating in Costa Blanca. 79 posts Send private message

I know you can do it by phone becauase friends have done it but none have kept the phone number.

Like 0      
24 Dec 2011 1:57 PM by guslopez Star rating in Lorca, Murcia.. 745 posts Send private message

jpd. It must depend where you are as friends of mine had it done recently & the meter is in a box outside the front door & they never entered the house.

Todos somos Lorca.

Like 0      
25 Dec 2011 11:00 AM by gcarton Star rating. 144 posts Send private message

Here is their website in English. They have all the various tarriffs.

https://www.iberdrola.es/webibd/corporativa/iberdrola?IDPAG=ENWEBCLIENTES&codCache=13248065453627447

If you do not want to phone them, you can also email quoting you account number, details on their website.

Guy

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

A Digital Nativity - 0 posts
Who are you? - 7 posts
fruit & veg wholesaler - 0 posts
Ryanair card charges changed again? - 1 posts
Good news for one community in Spain - 1 posts
I have just used my Visa Electron - 1 posts
Bye Ryanair Well done Bmi Baby - 12 posts
British television in Spain - 0 posts
OPEN LETTER TO SR. MARIANO RAJOY - 4 posts
Keyholder required for La Marina property. - 2 posts
Damp!!! Black Mould, on the walls dripping condensation on the windows, can’t seem to get warm. - 4 posts
Valencia, surrounding areas/neighborhoods - 0 posts
Hello to Everyone! - 3 posts
why and how to buy in Spain. Guide by independent professionals - 0 posts
Need a professional irrigation company please - 1 posts
Spanish Driving Licence renewal, how long. - 10 posts
Irrigationof a large plot using a man made lake - 0 posts
Ryanair flights into Murcia - 2 posts
Running a property in Spain. (Non Resident) - 5 posts
Easter week in Malaga - 1 posts
Searching for car hire - 0 posts
hi - 1 posts
Kindle Keyboard - download issues due SIM card - 8 posts
ooking for people tenerife - 0 posts
Farmacias in Trouble - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x