Flights - Riga to Malaga ?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Is anyone any good at these formidable route / fare finder puzzles? I am trying to figure out Riga to Malaga from November … preferably before Christmas. It is encyclopedic. Perhaps there is a portal where you type in Malaga – Riga and it does the searches for you? Surely there must be. Thanks! Mike

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 11:54 PM by foxbat Star rating in Granada. 1114 posts Send private message

foxbat´s avatar

Mike

Tthere are no direct flights and ebookers suggested by someone on the other thread comes in a bit pricey. No Lo-Co's cover the route so suggest this... go here and punch in start and finish destination and date of travel...

As an example I have come up with one specified flight RIX -  AGP with a suggested travel date of 26 November.

Result... dep Riga 0635 Flt BT151 to Oslo (Gardermoen) arrive 0725. Dep Oslo (Gardermoen) 1010  Flt SK4683 arrive Malaga 1415.

At this moment the fare quoted is 253 Euros one way.

As an alternative you could consider a direct flight from RIX to BCN also covered on the Air Baltic website, then a separately booked flight from BCN to AGP You might be able to pick up a cheapie flight from Barcelona to Malaga if you choose the operator carefully

Example... Same date.

Dep Riga1020 on BT681 arr. BCN 1305. Fare for this leg 120.35 Euros; then Air Europa, Spanair, Iberia or Ryanair(?) for the leg to AGP.

Air Baltic have ties with Lufthansa, Scandinavian, and Spanair among others, and the route RIX AGP makes for a whole series of interchange cities.

This from Air Baltic website...

Currently, airBaltic operates direct flights out of three Baltic States capitals – Riga, Latvia, Vilnius, Lithuania and Tallinn, Estonia.

airBaltic offers flights to and from Aalesund, Amsterdam, Baku, Barcelona, Bari, Bergen, Berlin, Billund, Brussels, Budapest Chisinau, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dushanbe, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Gdansk, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul, Kaliningrad, Kaunas, Kiev, Lappeenranta, London, Milan, Minsk, Moscow, Munich, Nice, Odessa, Oslo, Oulu, Palanga, Paris, Riga, Rome, Rovanniemi, Simferopol, St. Petersburg, Stavanger, Stockholm, Tallinn, Tampere, Tashkent, Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Turku, Umea, Venice, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw, Zurich.

The airBaltic fleet currently consists of 34 aircraft - 2 Boeing 757-200, 6 Boeing 737-500s, 8 Boeing 737-300, 10 Fokker-50s and 8 Bombardier Q400 NextGen.

Hope this helps...

fb 

Edited fo Spelling error.

This message was last edited by foxbat on 11/11/2011.

http://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Like 0      
12 Nov 2011 9:46 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Mike

How to waste a perfectly good hour on a Saturday morning

Friday 25th November-  Depart Riga 16-55 Arrive Stockholm (Skavsta) 17-00 Ryanair FR1963 Cost 24-73LVL (35 euro) each

Saturday 26th November - Depart Stockholm (Skavsta) 11-00 Arrive Malaga 15-30 Ryanair FR2568 Cost 414sek (45.65 euro) each

The wife has just lent over my shoulder and asked what am I doing and where are we going - I can't tell her the truth she will have me locked up

s

Like 0      
12 Nov 2011 9:59 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

You guys are amazing...   thanks so much; you are very much appreciated. Mike

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
12 May 2012 2:44 PM by danzar1972 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

A bit late but next time you might want to use this travel site - http://www.trabber.co.uk

Ciao.

This message was last edited by danzar1972 on 12/05/2012.

This message was last edited by danzar1972 on 12/05/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Elec Meter/Iberdrola/Need Reconnected! - La Manga - 4 posts
Unable to reply on a thread - 4 posts
We will Remember them - 0 posts
Not all bad news but there again it is Spain - 5 posts
Old Spanish 3-pin socket - 4 posts
COMMUNITY OF OWNERS LAW IN SPAIN - 6 posts
Van going to England - 0 posts
Storage - 2 posts
Any good tips for getting property back to UK from El Raso, Guardamar? - 4 posts
looking for a bar/resteraunt with food to hire for an awards night in benidorm - 0 posts
Scraping English car in Alicante - 7 posts
tenants rights re bank repossession - 4 posts
This will warm the cockles of your heart - yum! - 13 posts
--CAR WANTED-- - 0 posts
Jet 2 - 3 posts
AutoCaravans - 5 posts
Wanted reliable cleaner and key holder needed for 4 privately owned apartments in Guardamar Del Segura - 5 posts
TechnoApe - 10 posts
Taking the builder to court. - 4 posts
English speaking dentists Malaga or Granada area. - 8 posts
Hello, Advice needed please on purchasing a coastal apartment in the Murcia area - 28 posts
Driving lessons in english - 0 posts
Outstanding Loan on Vehicle - 0 posts
Murcia Appeal Courts for Bank liability for deposits refund - 3 posts
community pool rules - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x