illegal homes in spain 4

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Jul 2011 12:00 AM by bob.dunford6 Star rating. 49 posts Send private message

now i have the best,their is as i stated 3 million illegal homes in spain 1.5 million of these on the costa blanca.,

now as we have all found out all of us were caught up inthis scam.lawyers selling illegal homes even signing and stamping the property deeds correct after the buyer or client paid his fees to the lawyers,the council tells we cant ever have mains water connected because we are illegal.

now get this in the coastrider newspaper today a lawfirm has annouced they can legalise you house .if you pay them they will legalise your home because they know what to do.

sois it all wrong what the council lawyers tell us that our house will always be illegal or is this another lie.

if they can be made legal.why has'ent the european parliment with all these euro mps shouting from all the eu country's abut this scan .why did they not listen,and make these houses legal.after all don't they have the biggest  law courts..

i think we all have been laugh at.they know once the property deeds are signed an stamped they are fully legal .only the council would have to put in mains water

so far we have had two spanish judges telling us this that it is all a fraud..

if these lawyers in the newspaper coastrider,are correct they are proving it was all a fraud.

get the coastrider ,the lawyers email addressis solicitors@terra.es,who say they can make them all legal.for a price.why should we pay again.

this needs the european parliment law courts to look into all this,we must now get them to do some thing.to many lies..  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EX16 now EX19 Fee increases - 0 posts
Andalucia, Increases in water charges. - 0 posts
Problems with SKY+ - 4 posts
HiFX to charge - 17 posts
Objection to AGM Minutes - 3 posts
Cheap 7 Seater for sale in Murcia - No more car rental - 0 posts
COURT CASE VICTORY - 11 posts
restaurants estepona - 2 posts
Vodaphone doesn't accept the NIE for smartphone? - 3 posts
The Latest on Paramount - 0 posts
Bull running in Calaspara. - 0 posts
Anyone Living Around Benahavis or in Los Arqueros, La Quinta etc Resorts ?? - 3 posts
Insurance for UK property when in Spain - 9 posts
thinking of moving!! - 0 posts
La Siesta, Denia - insolvent developer and bank! - 0 posts
The Wok in La Cala - 5 posts
How can one find the Identity of a person from their NIE - 4 posts
what to do in valencia - 7 posts
Trying to get my deposit back!!! - 6 posts
What to do in and around Vera - 1 posts
Legal tip 552. Case Law on Banks liability when NO Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Is Europe risponsable of my losts? - 0 posts
(Video) Coca Cola Around the World (Bunol and Pamplona too!!) - 2 posts
illegal homes in Spain 3 - 0 posts
Looking for tools - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x