Had enough now!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 May 2011 12:00 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Just about fed up now with Halifax/Llyds. Been trying to access for 4 days now and keeps saying web page cannot be displayed .

Has anyone else been having problems or is it just me? Internet all connected properly and can access everything else. Just wondering if it is a website down or it will have to be a wait for hours phone call tomorrow.

Ta muchly

Like 0      
02 May 2011 2:29 PM by Marysafc Star rating in Harrow and Peñiscola. 113 posts Send private message

No problem here in UK with LloydsTSB - logged on and checked balance. Not a customer of Halifax but their web page loaded http://www.halifax.co.uk/home/home.asp and did not give any indication of problems.

Like 0      
02 May 2011 2:43 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Mary

No problem with the UK account, just will not display my euro account. Just wondered if anyone else had been having same problems. I can get into the site but when I put in passwords etc. takes ages to try to connect and then sayd web page cannot be displayed. Just tried again. Since it changed from Halifax to Lloyds been a pain.

Like 0      
02 May 2011 2:51 PM by wizzard2 Star rating in Costa Blanca. 32 posts Send private message

Glad to hear someone is having trouble getting onto Lloyds internet.

My pc joined the list of unemployed on Thursday.Got new one Friday

When I tried getting onto my account ,it kept closing down.Good to know it wasnt my computer playing up ,but was probably the Bank having their normal computer problems

Like 0      
02 May 2011 3:23 PM by Marysafc Star rating in Harrow and Peñiscola. 113 posts Send private message

Ok sorry can't be of help - obviously the bank is taking extended holiday for May Day yesterday

Like 0      
02 May 2011 4:51 PM by Toddie Star rating in Nr Elche Alicante Hu.... 107 posts Send private message

Have just managed to access Lloyds UK account ok from Spain, no problem at all.

Like 0      
02 May 2011 5:10 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Just tried again, still won't load after putting in codes. Tries to load then just comes up as website cannot be found. Thanks for the replies, if nothing again tomorrow will have to ring them again.

Like 0      
02 May 2011 6:16 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

Have you tried with different browsers?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
02 May 2011 6:35 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Hi Candyfloss,

I am having the same problem with my spanish

lloyds account.

have been trying all weekend to access and it says

the link is broken.

I telephoned today and a woman answered the phone, when

I explained my problem she said to ring back tomorrow as the bank

is on holiday today and she was just there to man the phone.

I will wait and see what happens in the morning then if it is still

not working I will ring again.

coolyes

Like 0      
02 May 2011 6:40 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Same here! I have given up trying. I have two PCs and have of course used both. Same old story; 'link broken.'

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
02 May 2011 7:18 PM by sharonw Star rating in Coin, Malaga. 281 posts Send private message

sharonw´s avatar

Hi All,

I have noticed this has been a problem since Thursday; I rang them this morning and was told immediately that they have a problem with the online banking system, they do not know what the problem is yet but they are trying fix it.

Regards

Sharon

sharon@tmasspain.com

www.themortgageservicegroup.com

Like 0      
02 May 2011 9:51 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Thanks Roberto, I had a go with different browsers and still no go.

Then came back on here and looks like it is a problem with the site in general. Thanks everyone for the replies, just have to wait I guess. At least I know it's not just mine. Thanks again.

A question for Formentera. Do you normally bank with Halifax at Los Alcazares?

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 02/05/2011.

Like 0      
02 May 2011 10:37 PM by longlegpeter Star rating in Surrey UK & Costa Bl.... 5 posts Send private message

Same with me, no go since Thursday, often does this at weekends so I guess it will be ok tomorrow when they are back at work

Like 0      
03 May 2011 12:00 AM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

I had to ring Halifax UK last week to order a tax certificate. When I pointed out that I used to be able to order it online by logging in to my account I was told that in order to improve their service some features of the site were no longer available. WTF?

Seems to be a recurring theme lately. Our local branch of Opencor has closed down, and there's a sign in the window saying "in order to serve you better, we will now attend to you at our branch located at...."

What kind of morons do they take us for? (rhetoric - no reply needed)

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      
03 May 2011 12:29 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

True Roberto, there is no facility for setting up a direct debit anymore either. I rang them about that and was told I couldn't. Real pain

Like 0      
03 May 2011 11:08 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

Hi Candyfloss,

yes we do now use the los alcazares branch of lloyds

since we moved to san javier, prior to living here we

used the torrevieja branch. I have found that the staff

at both branches are very helpful

coolyes

Like 0      
03 May 2011 11:10 AM by joanmalaga Star rating in Costa del Sol. 419 posts Send private message

Went into Lloyds this morning screaming my head off, i needed internet access over the weekend and was impossible as it was down.  They have advised me that they are solving the problems and that the site will be back up and running at some point today.

All we can do is wait!

Like 0      
03 May 2011 11:12 AM by sharonw Star rating in Coin, Malaga. 281 posts Send private message

sharonw´s avatar

Hi All,

Seems to be fixed - working fine now!

Regards

Sharon

sharon@tmasspain.com

www.themortgageservicegroup.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Student finance support UK - 0 posts
Those affected by Instant Acess Properties - 0 posts
Osama Bin Laden killed in Pakistan! - 4 posts
Auberge, Benijofar - 10 posts
WANTED: Seville centre(ish) appartment - Sept 2011 to June 2012 - 2 posts
Help! Bees Nest!!!! - 7 posts
Long Term Rental - Quesada - Los Montesinos - El Raso - 2 posts
Borrador - 6 posts
Over three and a half hours of The Royal Wedding, enjoy! - 0 posts
QUESTION RE SPANISH HEALTH SYSTEM - 3 posts
cd player for car needed. murcia/mazarron area. - 0 posts
It isn't just the British - 2 posts
UK couple living near Estepona Looking for friends - 0 posts
Reach the World - 0 posts
Long term rental wanted , Villa country house East of Estapona - 0 posts
Looking to rent house - 0 posts
Petition: An Open Letter to David Lidington, Minister for Europe - 66 posts
Royal Wedding Congratulations - 11 posts
Pussy Natural Energy Drink - 2 posts
Lift from alicante airport to Quesada on sat june 4th - 3 posts
Traditional sign writer required for some hand painted signwork. - 2 posts
Address - 2 posts
Thule Roof Bars with Locks - 0 posts
Thule Evolution 700 Roof Box - 0 posts
Changing UK Licence for Spanish Licence - Problems - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 18

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x