If You Are Looking For A Bargain Then Look No Further!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2007 12:00 AM by brian755 Star rating in your mind and any wh.... 52 posts Send private message

brian755´s avatar

Hello,

I am currently trying to sell my property at below the asking price so if you are scouring this site looking for distressed buyers in hope of picking up a bargain then look no further, it’s me!

The link is here at:

http://www.eyeonspain.com/Property-for-sale-details.aspx?ref=SP462  

Many people will pretend to be something they are not, maybe even say things like “I would like to sell my X Y Z but I am not desperate or words to that affect.

They are afraid that by showing they are desperate to sell something that this is a weakness and may invite silly offers, well you know what!.......

I am not ashamed of anything or afraid of silly offers and I will tell you why. I would rather be given the opportunity to say no thank you than never be asked in the first place.

If it’s truly ridiculous then I won’t even reply,(No Ofence) so feel free to pick up this bargain at £30,000 / 50,000 euros below what is currently worth.

I bought it 3 year ago as a retirement investment which will double or treble in price, maybe even more, for any one wiling to wait.

I was going to sell it on in about 10-15 years my self but prices could start to move more quickly before then, obviously no one knows for sure but its common sense that the time period I originally had in mind was going to be a fantastic result and investment.

Unfortunately due to an injury 10 months ago I have not worked and now I need the cash so circumstances have forced me to sell.

Regards.

Brian 755

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

sky digital tv - 3 posts
Hello everyone - 11 posts
Slightly Inland CB Chitty Chat - 23 posts
hi - 2 posts
Im new and I apologise - 7 posts
Hi again - 7 posts
Residencial or Turistico????????? - 3 posts
Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts
2007 FA Cup - 31 posts
Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts
All is Quiet!!! - 2 posts
concerns with our basement. - 1 posts
AIR CONDITIONED GLOVE BOXES - 26 posts
Official Document Needed for application of NIE Number - 23 posts
Electrician in spain - 0 posts
Oh my Goodness! Over 1,000 posts and no applause! - 24 posts
Torreveija area chitty chatty - 25 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x