Hello everyone

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 May 2007 12:00 AM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

I have been posting for a couple of months on the 'La Finca Golf' message board but thought I'd throw myself open to the rest of the forum (ooooeeerrrrr!).

I live in North East Cheshire but have a place on La Finca and try and get out to the CB as much as possible as I love it there.

Anyway. Hello to all, and congrats on a great site.

Richard

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:19 AM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar

Hi. Lovely to meet you. No doubt one of the more established members will be along soon.

Are you a golfer?  If so, what's the course like?

Laury

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:30 AM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Hi Laury,

No sorry - don't play golf. Not since I had a nasty experience with a windmill on the par one 16th at Benidorm Mini Golf many many years ago.

From family members and some renters who have stayed at our place the course is supposed to be fantastic (if a little in need of some tlc at the minute - more on this later). I just enjoy watching when I take my 1 year old out for a stroll in his buggy. The fresh air is wonderful for him and he sleeps like a log at night so you can imagine we go for a stroll a lot!

Ta

Richard

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:32 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Algorfan

Welcome to "the other side" of EOS!!!

Enjoy.....................

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:36 AM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Hi Fibby,

I hope you all get used to my rather poor sense of humour early!!! (see below).

Bit down in the dumps today after the weekends footy and my little one's attempts to use up every nappy in the North West of England in the last 48 hours.... But life goes on.

Richard

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:49 AM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

We love all sorts of humour here, mine is a bit whacky at times Algorfan, especially after a few vinos!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 May 2007 11:59 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
H Richard

As Fibby said...welcome to the other side (it's a lot scarier here)!

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
21 May 2007 12:05 PM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Thanks to all for the welcomes.

As I look out of our office window it appears that the Mistral wind which carries good weather from the Costa Blanca to Rochdale is favouring us today! Clear blue skies and warm sunshine. Either that or someone has painted the insides of the windows sky blue over the weekend in an attempt to boost office morale!

Monday morning blues? They're slowly fading away...

Richard

Like 0      
21 May 2007 1:02 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Richard, Welcome.  I think I will have to come to Cheshire it is pouring in good old Hemel Hempstead. For a change. Regards Pat

Like 0      
21 May 2007 1:30 PM by suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

Hi Pat

You are definitely better off heading north, as we live in south west London and it is horrid here too!

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      
21 May 2007 1:40 PM by Lauryc Star rating in Was South Devon .. n.... 520 posts Send private message

Lauryc´s avatar
Warm and humid down here.

Laury

Like 0      
21 May 2007 2:08 PM by algorfan Star rating in Hyde, Cheshire / La .... 38 posts Send private message

Clouding over now, but air-con was on full when I went to Tesco at lunchtime.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Slightly Inland CB Chitty Chat - 23 posts
hi - 2 posts
Im new and I apologise - 7 posts
Hi again - 7 posts
Residencial or Turistico????????? - 3 posts
Good Time to back out purchase? - 17 posts
DISHWASHER - 5 posts
off plan - 3 posts
Lighting - 11 posts
friends of Bill Wilson and Dr Bob? " one day at a time" - 0 posts
content of the licence format - 4 posts
Automatic cars - 5 posts
2007 FA Cup - 31 posts
Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts
All is Quiet!!! - 2 posts
concerns with our basement. - 1 posts
AIR CONDITIONED GLOVE BOXES - 26 posts
Official Document Needed for application of NIE Number - 23 posts
Electrician in spain - 0 posts
Oh my Goodness! Over 1,000 posts and no applause! - 24 posts
Torreveija area chitty chatty - 25 posts
R & S PROPERTY AND GARDEN DESIGNS - 1 posts
To store or not to store, that is a question! - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x