BLISS ^_^

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Apr 2011 12:00 AM by nellie1208 Star rating in Manila, Philippines. 8 posts Send private message

When I went to SPain, that  was year 2009. I spend my vacation there to see different attractions, I spent a month there at my aunt's house, to unwind from stressful works.  I had many unforgettable experiences, one of which is to gain new friends. I find it hard to communicate to people there because I don't really speak spanish. So I practiced, and practiced to be ablbe to communicate with them. :) And, after a week of small practice, I was able to communicate with teens there and get along with them. I earned friends and even a language to be spoken! :) That's one of my unforgettable vacation ever! ^_^

Like 0      
02 Apr 2011 12:16 PM by JazII Star rating in Mar Menor and UK. 133 posts Send private message

JazII´s avatar

Hi nellie1208, Glad you had a lovely vacation.  Spain is a wonderful country with warm, open, friendly people only too happy to embrase you.  The Spanish really appreciate it if you make an effort and clearly you did just that based on your posting.  

Are you hoping to revist your Aunt and Spain again soon? 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New Consumer Protection Laws - 3 posts
If it is raining or you are bored: Legal podcasts - 0 posts
Printing Prices (Spain) - 13 posts
Insurance companies - who is responsible? - 4 posts
Jewellery Repairs - 3 posts
dangerous dogs in Andalucia - 12 posts
For sale Ford Puma, Black, San Javier area! - 0 posts
Housing Benefit for pensioners in Spain - 1 posts
Signwriters - 0 posts
Green Power Sucks! - 2 posts
LONG TERM RENT CAMPOSOL - 0 posts
RE/MAX and lettings management - 0 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL WANTED - 1 posts
Certificate of good conduct ! - 2 posts
Name and Shame Bad Tenants - 6 posts
Bars in Fuengirola showing cricket? - 0 posts
Confirmed: Buyers deposits for Herrada del Tollo, San Jose covered by generic guarantee policy - 5 posts
ATESA SPAIN - 1 posts
Valor Catastral,IBI Payments - 1 posts
Huercal Overa - flies & pig farms - 16 posts
Double Gates for sale - 2 posts
Lost Your Deposit!!! - 1 posts
MR WHIPPY ICE CREAM BUSINESS FOR SALE - 0 posts
WANTED PATIO AWNING - 0 posts
Legal interest is covered by bank guarantee. Buyers can still claim to SGR - 11 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x