Certificate of good conduct !

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Mar 2011 12:00 AM by jacko6251 Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

I am considering returning to the UK to pursue a past profession, chauffeuring.

For me start again I would need a Public carraige office certificate that includes a criminal records check and a medical and as I have

lived outside the UK for more than 3 months, a cretificate of good conduct issued by the Spanish Government.

Does anyone know of this certificate ?  The cost involved, and how I go about obtaining one bearing in mind I have a limited

Spanish vocabulary ! 

As with most items on EOS, I'm sure someone will know the answers !! 

Gracias !

Like 0      
31 Mar 2011 6:06 PM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

This is a certificate evidencing that you do not have a criminal record in Spain.

This website:

tells you all you need to know to go about obtaining one but it is all in Spanish.  The cost of this certificate is 3.5€.  You can download the application form from the website.

If you cannot find someone fluent in Spanish to help you to identify the requirements and fill out the forms, etc., then I suggest you go to a Gestoria near you and ask them to do it for you.  Of course, they provide this service for a fee but it should not be too steep.

Also please note that if you are going to use this certificate outside Spain, it has to be legalized with the Apostille.  Make sure you indicate this requirement when you apply for the form.  The Apostille has an additional cost but it should not be very high.

P.D. When I tried to post this reply I got an Error message telling me web links cannot be included, but you can find the website by googling:  certificado de buena conducta España.  It is a Spanish Ministry of Justice offical site.  Sorry about that. 

Like 0      
02 May 2011 8:52 PM by TAnthony Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

There is a company that can do this for you. I used them recently, they are based in Alicante. Just put goodconductcertificates into Google and it appears on the first page.

Hope this helps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Name and Shame Bad Tenants - 6 posts
Bars in Fuengirola showing cricket? - 0 posts
Confirmed: Buyers deposits for Herrada del Tollo, San Jose covered by generic guarantee policy - 5 posts
ATESA SPAIN - 1 posts
Valor Catastral,IBI Payments - 1 posts
Huercal Overa - flies & pig farms - 16 posts
Double Gates for sale - 2 posts
Lost Your Deposit!!! - 1 posts
MR WHIPPY ICE CREAM BUSINESS FOR SALE - 0 posts
WANTED PATIO AWNING - 0 posts
Legal interest is covered by bank guarantee. Buyers can still claim to SGR - 11 posts
Tacky Tin Tables - 0 posts
Fined and I don't know why! - 9 posts
PLAYAS DE CALABARDINA - 0 posts
boat owner laws in spain/canaries ? - 1 posts
HD in Spain - 3 posts
What can we do for this to change? Most Brits in Spain say no gracias to integration - 15 posts
Water Leak at Villa - Help Advice desperately needed - 4 posts
Unused Bunk Beds Going Cheap. - 0 posts
We are all lottery winners? - 2 posts
Van and driver going to Ireland or UK - 0 posts
Astronomy Costa del Sol - 1 posts
SGR TO REFUND DEPOSITS FOR BUYERS OF SAN JOSE INVERSIONES - 6 posts
Left Hand Drive Transit/Movano High Top Wanted. - 0 posts
la Napoletana Ristorante italiano benimar 2 - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x