2007 FA Cup

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 May 2007 12:00 AM by Fruit Star rating in Costa Calidia - Murc.... 74 posts Send private message

Fruit´s avatar

Wowww Chelsea have just scored the 1st goal at the new Wembley stadium....will Man U get the  chance to get one back.

HOPE NOT...not a follow of either team, but in UK we have two clocks...one right and one  ten mins slow for Man U.

Up the BLUES !!!!!!!!!

I've been that excited when I got round to reading this it was all wrong, hope it reads right now....well done Chelsea

This message was last edited by Fruit on 5/19/2007.

This message was last edited by Fruit on 5/19/2007.

Like 0      
19 May 2007 5:33 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Yes They have won thank goodness for that my son in  law would be unbearable if they had lost.  Up the Blues       Pat

Like 0      
19 May 2007 7:39 PM by steverayner Star rating. 32 posts Send private message

well done chelsea any one who beats  man united gets my vote       from a man city supporter

Like 0      
19 May 2007 7:52 PM by san miguel Star rating. 288 posts Send private message

san miguel´s avatar

Hear hear!

Now lets get onto the proper game on Wednesday - come on the reds!!!

STOP CYBER-BULLYING 

AND PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH

Like 0      
19 May 2007 8:20 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

That must have been the worst FA cup final in history.  No passion, no excitement, just going through the motions.

Mourhino for England once Steve McClaren has qualified for euro 2008, unless Big Sam changes his mind about Newcastle.

Like 0      
20 May 2007 1:16 PM by patman Star rating in Chester and Los Alca.... 84 posts Send private message

patman´s avatar
Sorry Fruit. This is the first ever goal scored at the New Wembley Stadium

Like 0      
20 May 2007 4:17 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
As a reds fan can I say congrats to chelsea. The worst team, by a whisker, won but that's football. In the sentiment of the bitter and twisted( that's the colloquism for a city fan in my parts) anybody who beats city gets my vote. So I quess I win there because I must have about 20 votes there against 4 to Bitter.

Regards

John

Like 0      
20 May 2007 4:26 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar
The most boring final of the last fifty years. I kept zapping over to watch the test match at least the two teams were trying to win the match. Of course it would have been a much better final if Spurs had been there. They always have exciting cup finals. OK before anybody says it I know they haven't been in one for a while but when they are....

Like 0      
20 May 2007 4:35 PM by colesfamilywales Star rating in Pontypridd. 75 posts Send private message

Well we agree with you Alan.

Both teams looked like they had too much too lose and not enough to win, and considering this was the rebirth of Wembley it sent the wrong message around the world about the English League and the FA Cup.

On BBC before the game they were talking about our 1987 Final against Coventry, we lost it but at least it was entertaining !

Bring on next Season with a few new faces and a bit more strength in depth in defence !

Anthony

Like 0      
20 May 2007 4:52 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Won't you have to wait until 2111 before spurs next there? Thought that was a football law.let's not get to downhearted. It was boring but so are most of them if we are honest. Especially when they are 2 matched teams. Just like the game betweek chelsea and liverpool in champions league. Too much to lose and since when have they the had the obligation to entertain. When united play spurs its entertaining isn't it. It ends up 4 nil to united but I bet you wish it had been dour and you had won.

Regards

John

Like 0      
20 May 2007 4:52 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Won't you have to wait until 2111 before spurs next there? Thought that was a football law.let's not get too downhearted. It was boring but so are most of them if we are honest. Especially when they are 2 matched teams. Just like the game betweek chelsea and liverpool in champions league. Too much to lose and since when have they the had the obligation to entertain. When united play spurs its entertaining isn't it. It ends up 4 nil to united but I bet you wish it had been dour and you had won.

Regards

John

Like 0      
20 May 2007 10:56 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Totally agree...............boring match,  I of course up for Chelsea (Come on you blues!)

Guess who missed THE goal. when she went to the loo?

YES, MOI.............What a dumbo!!!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
21 May 2007 8:24 AM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
Fibby So its your fault they scored then. If you had held on a little longer we could have had penalties. We wouldn't have scored any of them anyway.

Regards

John

Like 0      
21 May 2007 5:35 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

OK Fibby this is what you have to do next time Man U play Spurs. Go to the loo and stay there for 90 minutes!

Alan

Like 0      
21 May 2007 5:40 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Ooo you boys are awful!!!!

90 minutes is a long time, can I take the newspaper a sandwich (oh, maybe not) & my knitting?!

Rgds,

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 5:52 PM by JC1 Star rating in Manchester and La Du.... 963 posts Send private message

JC1´s avatar
And don't forget your computer to keep online with EOS.

Regards

John

Like 0      
21 May 2007 6:07 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Crikey, what a balancing act!

What a sight!!!

FibbyUK

Check out my website:

Like 0      
21 May 2007 6:11 PM by alanwspencer Star rating in Hertfordshire/Duques.... 340 posts Send private message

alanwspencer´s avatar

Think you misunderstood Fibby. You can come out at half time (only 45 Mins) as long as you go back in for the second half!!

Alan

Like 0      
21 May 2007 6:51 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Fibby, perphaps you should have a bit of company in that loo, or you coulc take your book,  I remember my Dad always used to take the newspaper.  I am afraid I support Spurs so I am apt to agree so  sorry about that.  Have fun Pat   

Like 0      
21 May 2007 7:23 PM by HAWKINGS111 Star rating in Las Filipinas. Spain.... 290 posts Send private message

HAWKINGS111´s avatar

Hi all.

Love the banter, especially when you talk about entertaining football. I know THE ARSENAL won nothing but you have to admit.................... Sorry JC1 but i disagree, i think they do have an obligation to at least TRY to play entertaining football when they earn amounts like £60,000 PER WEEK and their clubs charge the fans earning an average wage £30 - £50 for a ticket. I have an idea! Pay them an average wage and then thousands of £s to defenders for keeping a clean sheet and thousands to attackers for scoring goals. No that would not work, because Spurs would be the richest club in the world, not having to pay any money out. Sorry you Spurs fans........ Really. Oops.

Bob. 

Now  Retired and have our money back in FULL via our bank guarantee.    Bob and Pauline.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Urgent transfers - 10 posts
NIE and Residency - 0 posts
Jumilla - 6 posts
All is Quiet!!! - 2 posts
concerns with our basement. - 1 posts
AIR CONDITIONED GLOVE BOXES - 26 posts
Official Document Needed for application of NIE Number - 23 posts
Electrician in spain - 0 posts
Oh my Goodness! Over 1,000 posts and no applause! - 24 posts
Torreveija area chitty chatty - 25 posts
R & S PROPERTY AND GARDEN DESIGNS - 1 posts
To store or not to store, that is a question! - 7 posts
new member - 2 posts
Live in Spain but where to holiday? - 16 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Facts right or wrong on Escitura? - 14 posts
capital gains tax. - 0 posts
What's happening with JeansSis? - 53 posts
Show house - 29 posts
Find Out the Truth About This Site - 3 posts
fishing alert - 4 posts
Rental required El Rincon - 2 posts
fisherman alert - 2 posts
sneaky needs help??? - 2 posts
apartment wanted - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 32

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x